on 8/28/16 4:26 am - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

337.6: High weight Dec '13

311.3: Surgery day 1/16/14

191.8: 1st Surgiversary

199.2: 2nd Surgiversary

195.0: Last Weigh in

196.2: CW

Yeah, Yeah, I said I couldn't kick off the thread this morning. I realized that my flight doesn't leave until later in the morning. I thought I was getting up at the crack of dawn to leave. I'll actually get a chance to work out this morning on my way to the airport. 

This past week, I was better (but not great) with food, better (but not great) with water, good with vitamins and I actually got a couple of short bike rides in. After going almost two weeks without working out, the rides were TOUGH. In fact, I started cramping up on my first ride after about 7 miles so I cut it short. The second ride was naturally short, but I purposely took a route with some good hills to get some interval training in. I'm working from my parents home in Michigan this coming week, so workouts will be minimal again. 

With my shoulder aching, I woke up really early this morning. A replay of the Lions-Ravens preseason game was on, so I started watching. It was UGLY. It makes me glad that I got rid of Directv and the NFL package. It was hard to watch. It sucks being a fan of such an inept team. I really hope they get their crap together, but I'm not holding my breath. At least Michigan football is looking up. The season starts soon!!

Have a great week.

Ohiodietguy
on 8/28/16 3:59 pm

QAJohn  thanks for always posting I appreciate it .  How are you living without DirecTV in the NFL channel ?  Have you found a cheaper way to watch the football games ?  I was able to jog yesterday for 20 miles took me four hours and 24 minutes  .  I was not super super hungry yesterday after running but I have become the bottomless pit today I guess it's catching up with me .  I went hiking on some easy trails today and did about 7 miles or so it took me about three hours .  While the weather is good and summertime and there's no rain and no snow it's easy to get my workouts in .  I'm really concerned about when winter gets here and when sometimes we get rain seven days a week are we have a lot of snow and ice not sure what I'm gonna do then ?   Today I weighed 177.6 pounds  .  After all theeating today I will probably weigh more tomorrow .  You all have inspired me to start riding my bike with training for this marathon I'm not getting much bike riding in .  I have found a new app for exercise that I really like called Strava  really dumb name for an app but it's really good   I continue to use my fit bit surge and most of the week I'm recording my food on my fitness pal .  I'm 10 weeks away from my first marathon  .  I continued to struggle with eating especially evening or over eating at night between 8 PM and 11 PM .  Hard for me to believe but I am 10 minutes postop getting close to that one year anniversary .  This time last year I laid 337 and could barely walk   Now I'm training for a marathon I really think it's a miracle and I'm very blessed  

Hope you guys have a good week and I hope you continue to lose weight 

Starting Weight 337  Current Weight 178.4 BMI 22.3 

Don 1962
on 8/28/16 5:47 pm

No numbers since not near the scales.

On the Cowboys - Romo is out and Dak is IN! 

That is all.

Back to vacation/lurking mode.

billmacc7
on 8/28/16 6:49 pm - MA

High-346

Low-196

Last Week-210

Today-213

I will take it as my eating was Not great as we were on vacation and ate way too much too often!

Water-better

Vitamins-On Spot

Exercise-None Took last week off... Back to my routine this week!!

NSV of the week...Effortlessly being able to hike, walk, and swim with family on vacation!

Yours in WLS Journey, 

Bill Mac

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

fargosrm
on 8/30/16 10:15 am - Fargo, ND
RNY on 06/13/13

Last week 225

This week 224

Sorry better late than never, nothing eventful happened last week just doing my usual thing. I'm cramming in as much time as possible at the gym and outside this week before we leave on Friday for the wedding in Denver. I'll more than likely skipping the weigh in this weekend. The winds have been pretty strong here the last couple of days so no bike riding. I have got a couple of hrs. in walking at night started to bring our little Cairn Terrier Yorkie mix along she needs to lose about 5 pounds so I've got her on a crash exercise program and have started to cut back on her milk bones.  When we start out she's dragging me along by the end of the walk I'm pulling her along sometimes I have to carry her across the finish line she's a trooper though and loves to be out with me on a walk. She's got little dog syndrome though and turns into Cujo when we pass other dogs doesn't matter the size.

Have a great rest of the week.

Shane

"A wilderness explorer is a friend to all, be a plant or fish or tiny mole!"

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 60 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In