on 9/4/16 6:15 am - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

337.6: High weight Dec '13

311.3: Surgery day 1/16/14

191.8: 1st Surgiversary

199.2: 2nd Surgiversary

196.2: Last Weigh in

197.3: CW

I spent this past week working from my elderly parents home in Michigan. They eat like crap, so guess what.......... At least I was pretty good with Water and Vitamins. Exercise was a problem for lots of reasons. Now that I'm back home, I can get back to some movement. Heading to Florida this week, so I should be able to do a better job with food.

Ahhh, doesn't it feel good to have some real football to follow. I was on a plane yesterday during the Michigan puff game, but I'm happy they got a proper chance to knock the rust off, and prepare for the season. I'm excited for real NFL football also, even though I ditched directv so I can't really follow the Lions like I'd like to.

Have a great week everyone.

Don 1962
on 9/4/16 9:38 am

2 weeks ago -178.0
This week - 176.0

10 day vacation did not hurt on scales despite everything being topsy turvey in eating, water and exercising departments.  Now to get back on track.

Went to Mississippi State/South Alabama game in Starkville yesterday.  Only stayed till halftime.  Too hot to stay all game and State was leading at half.  GF was red as a beet despite liberal amounts of SPF 50 sunscreen.  Lost by one point.  Can tell the offense is not the same without Dak Prescott.  In a way glad we left when we did.  Still made it home before midnight.  Four different motels in nine nights was three too many for me. 2400 miles for trip.  Lots of crap to catch up on before going back to work Tuesday. 

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Qajohn
on 9/4/16 10:27 am - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

That's way too many miles for a 10 day vacation, wow. I hear you on the hotels, many weeks I am in a different room every night. It sucks. 

Don 1962
on 9/5/16 8:09 am

Mileage includes running around, getting lost etc.

billmacc7
on 9/4/16 6:42 pm - MA

High-346

Low-196

Last Week-213

Today-211

I will take it as I have come to accept my weight being in 210-215 for a long time! Being 350 at my highest will take it!

Water-better

Vitamins-On Spot

Exercise-5 out of 7 minor cardio and strength training

NSV of the week..back to school and able to use all my clothes from last year!

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views