191.8: 1st Surgiversary

199.2: 2nd Surgiversary

197.6: Last Weigh in

195.0: CW

Food: A+

Water: A+

Vitamins: B

Exercise: D

My wife started attending a hospital weight loss clinic about a month ago. Her Dietician and Doctor each gave her the same advice that we have known here; count calories, watch carbs and eat protein. I admit I haven't always been the best example, but this week I decided that I needed to be a good example. The results are above. Nice. I'll keep this up for another week before I go on the road again. 

Go Blue!!! Nice game yesterday against Wisconsin. What a dominant defense. This is fun to watch. Hopefully the Lions can get their act together today. We'll see. With my wife headed to Duluth to do a color tour I'll have a nice quiet day and night to watch the games.

Have  great week!!

billmacc7
on 10/2/16 1:32 pm - MA

High-346

Low-196

Last Week-210

Today-211

Slight Uptick in scale..ok with it for today!

Water-Good

Vitamins-Right on

Exercise-5 out of 7 minor cardio and strength training

NSV of the Week-Brought out Fall/Winter Clothes and all fit comfortably 

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

Don 1962
on 10/2/16 2:31 pm

Last week - 176.2
This week - 178.4

Unable to weigh again after the morning poop if that is the technical term for this morning.  More like a wet fart.  More fart than wet.

M-State had a bye week so surfed among some of the other games.  Nice play at the end of Tennessee and Georgia to give Tennessee the win. 

Dallas at San Francisco and missed first quarter since GF and I were out riding the Mule in the pasture.  Saw a post on FB that the Cowboys are bringing Tony Romo back in Week 8.  Anybody have Tanya Harding's contact information?

Go do your thing!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 26 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 26 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 61 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 84 views