191.8: 1st Surgiversary

199.2: 2nd Surgiversary

195.0: Last Weigh in

194.8: CW

Food: B+

Water: A+

Vitamins: A

Exercise: B+

A better week for exercise for sure. Yesterday, I did a personal best ride of 43 miles. With Fall in full swing and Winter coming, I'll have to start thinking about how I can train indoors so my personal best this summer becomes a routine next summer. 

What a crazy week in the news. I'm glad the political circus took a backseat for a few days so we could focus on the devastation on the East Coast. The real news is going to be how these people rebuild their lives and the true American spirit of determination and drive as they rebuild. That said, I admit I;ll be tuned in to the circus tonight

A couple last thoughts:

1) Jabril Peppers is a beast and needs to be in the Heisman discussion

2) I wonder if I'm watching the development of the next elite Quarterback in Jordan Speith. He's not there yet, but dang he gets better and better with every week that goes by. Its fun to watch

Take care everyone, and have a great week. 

Don 1962
on 10/9/16 8:05 am

Last week - 178.4
This week - 178.0

Great FART on the 43 mile bike ride!  Have you looked into getting a stationary rack to use during the winter months?

Auburn handed Miss State their ass, Alabama over Arkansas no surprise there and A&M beat Tennessee in two OT's.  Florida and LSU was postponed to due the storm.  SEC saying that is a game that will be played.  Just a matter of when.  Cowboys and Cincinnati this afternoon.  Going for fourth win w/Dak as QB.

Hopefully the yard mowing season is drawing to a close for this year.  Should be on the single digits of how more times I have left to do it.  Great as an alternative to exercise but a damn pain in the ass to get done.

Go do your thing!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Qajohn
on 10/9/16 5:00 pm - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

Thanks.

I'm still working out how I want to train this winter. I thought for a time about buying a spin bike for teh basement, but my wife has been on strike for 5 weeks now, so money is tight. I have thought about the things that attach to my bike, and just use it. I need to do some research still. 

billmacc7
on 10/9/16 8:15 am - MA

High-346

Low-196

Last Week-211

Today-213

Slight Uptick in scale..too many poor choices in terms of my diet! 

Food: C

Water-C

Vitamins-A

Exercise-A

Decided to change my rating system (Actually stole if from QA John!) Being a teacher this is very familiar!!

Agree, the politics have been circus like! News of the Hurricane on East Coast definitely distracted me from it as I have a sister in FL. Luckily, no one hurt but plenty of damage. Praying for all of them for a speedy recovery!

NSV of the Week-Worked as a Yard Marker on the Football game for my school. One of the players said hey you should join the team we could use someone as athletic as you!!

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

Qajohn
on 10/9/16 5:02 pm - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

Glad nobody was hurt. I'm headed to the Tampa next week. I don't think they got anything, but I'm sure I'll hear lots about the storm when I'm there. We have a plant in Jacksonville that would have shut down (And still may be). 

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 29 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 29 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 62 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 87 views