191.8: 1st Surgiversary

199.2: 2nd Surgiversary

199.8: Last Weigh in

201.2: CW

Food: F

Water: D

Vitamins: C

Exercise: C

Bad news are the results. Good news is that this past weekend was both christmas and Thanksgiving rolled into one. A couple more vacation days with family, and a few short business trips and 2016 will be a wrap. Plenty of time for me to go into 2017 in good shape. 

Great weekend of football. Great games by both the Lions and Wolverines. It's really too bad that one team had to win yesterday, but Ohio State just seemed to have a little more gas in the tank. I have to admit, I was a little happy to see Penn State beat MSU to get to the Big 10 final. Good times.

Have a great week all

Don 1962
on 11/27/16 6:55 am

Last week - 180.6
This week - 180.4

Mississippi State Ol' Miss score resembled the Interstate direction signs in Jackson where I-20 meets I-55.

MSU 55 Ol' Miss 20!  Not bowl eligible on win/loss record but may get in on their APR.  Alabama won the Iron Bowl, Florida State beats Florida.  Florida meets Alabama in Atlanta Saturday for SEC championship.  Cowboys are 10-1 after beating Washington Thanksgiving Day and head to Minnesota to play Thursday.

Faired okay on the eating over Thanksgiving.  Still have a few left overs in the fridge but they will be gone soon.  Kept exercise on track.

Wish me luck.  No Cowboys game today and the GF has been after me about going to Dallas shopping today.  Thinking about putting my vest on and wearing it!

Go do your thing!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

billmacc7
on 11/27/16 10:03 am - MA

High-346

Low-196

Last Week-216

Today-215

Small decrease in scale not too bad especially with it being Thanksgiving! Still going to continue to work on eating mindfully especially with the More Holidays coming up!!!

Patriots beat a pathetic 49er team last week.  Hope for same result today vs the Jets!

Food-C

Water-C

Vitamins-A

Exercise-A

NSV of the Week- Accepted a challenge from a friend. Going to run 1 mile each day from Thanksgiving to New Year!!

Yours in WLS,

Bill Mac

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

Jammur
on 11/27/16 11:59 am
VSG on 10/12/16

Last Week: 281

This Week: 279

Only down 2 pounds this week. It has been a four day weekend and I realize I still have my head in the fridge too often looking for something to snack on when I am home so long. I am still not getting enough water. I had bloodwork this week and I will see my doctor in a few days. Hopefully my numbers are good, but I wonder if he will be able to tell if I am dehydrated or not. I don't pee very much anymore, and it has to be because I am not drinking enough. I am going to concentrate on improving my water intake this week and we will see how it goes.

Don 1962
on 11/27/16 12:44 pm

Not whizzing is not a good sign!  Getting water in is a must!  Dehydration is no fun.  BTDT. 

Qajohn
on 11/27/16 1:24 pm - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

I agree with Don 100%, drink like there's no tomorrow. If you're not peeing, you're not drinking enough. 

Ohiodietguy
on 11/27/16 3:07 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Current Weight 177.6

Weight 2 weeks ago 175.00

Weight gain  2.6 lbs

So it looks like I have gained 1lb per week! The last couple of days I have been eating food that I should not and need to get back to protein and less carbs.  I enjoy being off of work and with family, but I think too much time on my hands equals too much food. I am finally down to a size 38 waist and have spent the day getting rid of clothes that are too big for me 2x's and 3x's.

I am going to try to start drinking more water again, I have gotten into the really bad habit of just drinking powerade  zero and nothing else all day. I continue with night time hunger and eating in the evening before bed time. I remain motivated and committed to keeping the weight off, but it seems like I am not doing a very good job of it.  I continue with vitamins. Also I am exercising today I swam for about an hour and then I went to a bicycling class at the Y for 45 minutes. I went on a short bike ride for about 20 minutes outside but it was very cold here, I think because of the wind chill.  I keep reading about how artificial sweeteners can actually lead to weight gain, but I am not changing my behavior I continue with powerade and when I make a protein shakes I am adding Splenda.  I saw last week where someone posted about bananas.. I like to eat bananas and very infrequently add them to my protein shake. But according to my fitness pal a medium banana has 30 grams of carbs (yikes) so I trying really not to eat any bananas. My big down fall is eating too many green grapes and they are all sugar and I know they are not good for you. Between meals I am constantly snacking on green grapes.

Have a great week everyone. I hope next Sunday I can report a weight loss instead of a weight gain. - thanks!!

Starting Weight 337  Current Weight 178.4 BMI 22.3 

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 21 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 21 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 54 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 78 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In