191.8: 1st Surgiversary

199.2: 2nd Surgiversary

201.4: Last Weigh in

201.6: CW

Food: C

Water: A

Vitamins: B

Exercise: C

Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope you all have a very happy and safe Holiday. Not much to say today. It's a quiet day here since we celebrated christmas with our kids on Thanksgiving. Actually going out for Chinese tonight. 

@Don1962, please send a message to your Cowboys that since they are already the #1 seed in the NFC, they should throw the Lions a bone. With two starting QB's out yesterday with broken legs, they really need to save Dak. I know you can get it done :)

Merry Christmas!!

Don 1962
on 12/25/16 9:19 am, edited 12/25/16 2:35 am

Last week - 181.0
This week - 181.4

Can't remember who it was but recall a former Men's board regular who as a pre op did the Santa gig.  He posted that as a post op Santa he had to have a pillow when before he did not need one.  Nice NSV on his part. 

Headed to Mom's to do the Christmas lunch thing.  More food!  Trying to resist but "resistance is fu-tile".  Trekkies will know where that line comes from.  Have upped the treadmilling to five miles trying to get lower but not happening. 

@Qajohn - do what I can for you but no guarantees!  Nice to see the Cowboy's clinch division, home field and the first week bye.  Been a long, long time for them.  Article out where Mr. Jones expressed a sincere, albeit very brief, gratitude to the Eagles for helping them. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

(ETA:  tweaked today's weight after the morning stinky.  .8's of a lb is .8's of a pound and I'll take it where I can get it!)

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Jammur
on 12/25/16 4:54 pm
VSG on 10/12/16

Last Week: 269

This Week: 267

Only 2 lbs this week, but it is still going in the right direction so I won't complain.

Don1962, as an Eagles fan, I can say "you're welcome." I was really hoping the Eagles did not let the Giants clinch a playoff spot on their turf. The season might be over, but the future looks bright. Now we just need to bury the Cowboys in the season finale and I will be o****il next September.

I cooked the traditional Cuban roast pork for Christmas Eve dinner. We always celebrate Noche Buena, not really Christmas day. It was difficult not over eating, but I did ok. The beginning of the week was not very good though as it too****il Wednesday to lose the first pound, then put it back, then lose it again. I had English muffins on Thursday for the first time since my surgery. I have always been a big bread eater, and I had stayed away form it until now. I really need to stay away from bread. It is a trigger food for me. I also think I need to plan out my meals for the week much better, so I am not reaching for the first fast and easy thing.  This week, it should be better.

I do have a question. I looked on the boards and could not find anyone ever addressing it before:

Has anyone else noticed that their voice changed after the surgery? At first I thought it was because I stayed home for two weeks and was not talking much. But it has not gotten back to normal. Now I am thinking my voice change might be permanent. Does weight loss do that? Or did maybe the surgery jack up my throat? Anyway, wondering if anyone else has experienced that. Thanks for listening!

billmacc7
on 12/26/16 6:50 am - MA

High-346

Low-196

Last Week-218

Today-222

Yep, scale does not lie. Huge jump in weight. Why? Poor choices in eating, limited water intake, minimal exercise. So I have a choice...wallow and continue to see scale # increase or go back to basics. I am going to go back to basics. Food logging, focus on water intake, vitamins, and exercise. A challenge with this is that I met with my doctor and need to have surgery for an incisional hernia in February. This is due to having a fair amount of pain when I am exercising. Alas, I am not going to make excuses but take responsibility for myself.

BTW @Don1962 that comment about being Santa was me from last year. Still applies this year!!

Patriots hammer the Jets!! Hoping #1 Seed for the AFC

Food-F

Water-C-

Vitamins-A-

Exercise-C

NSV of the Week-CHRISTMAS was great as family and friends abounded very blessed 

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

Don 1962
on 12/26/16 3:27 pm

That was you wasn't it?  Still a great NSV!

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 88 views