199.2: 2nd Surgiversary

201.6: 3rd Surgiversary

203.0: Last Weigh in

202.4: CW

Food: C+

Water: A

Vitamins: C

Exercise: C+

Pretty happy with my weigh in this morning. It was a tough food week with a customer visiting at the beginning of the week, and me out of town the end of the week. I was pretty mindful, but had some lapses for sure. I'm getting a bit stronger on the bike. I could only do a spin class due to weather last Sunday, but I was able to ride 44 miles yesterday. Today I'm resting so I can go for another long ride tomorrow. Next weekend I do my first 100-mile ride.

Work issues are starting to catch up to me. I get a lot of freedom from my boss to do what I want as long as I'm bringing results. A management change above him now has him scrambling, and he doesn't know what to do. He needs to re-organize, since he doesn't really understand what his staff does, the re-organization falls on me. I'll be dealing with this crap for the next couple of months, and it really sucks. Boss is nearing retirement, and that can't happen soon enough.

As you're getting ready for the unofficial beginning of summer and all your BBQ plans, please take a moment to remember those who paid the price for the freedom we enjoy and live every day. Please never take these freedoms for granted.

Have a great week all!

PS - I won't be around the next two sunday's to start this thread.

82much
on 5/28/17 8:25 am
VSG on 11/28/16

290 High weight July 2016
215.8 Last week
113.4 Today

Food: B
Water: A
Vitamins: A
Exercise: C

Yard work has been my friend. Had a bad day or two with night eating and having a few drinks with friends. Those calories add up and over so quickly. As much as it hurts, I still log them so I have an accurate records of what and how much I shove in my pie hole :-)

Thank you to all that serve, both vets and LE, and especially today in memory of those that paid the ultimate sacrifice.

God Bless.

Have a great week
-Bob

Don 1962
on 5/29/17 3:43 am, edited 5/28/17 8:43 pm

Last week - 180.8
This week - 184.2

Oy vey!! Nobody's fault but mine.

Did not bother with treadmill at all week except I think Monday. Did yard on Friday since I was off was but on my feet all day Saturday and sweating like the proverbial woman of ill repute at a house of worship at the annual car show. Winner was a 38 Ford four door touring car. Barn find with four years of BST (blood, sweat and tears) in it to bring it to being a gorgeous car. Work schedule is all days this week so can get back on track walking wise. Fingers crossed.

Nothing brings Memorial Day home more than going to a National Cemetery, seeing the rows of and reading headstones. WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, Iraqi Freedom. All there. Sad but makes you appreciate their sacrifice as young men especially if they were KIA.

Enjoy the short work week!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

yvranx42
on 5/29/17 3:25 pm
VSG on 02/01/17

High weight (June 2011): 328

Pre surgery weight (2/1/17): 283

Last week: 212.4

This week: 209.4 (Monday)

Minus another 3 this week, so no complaints. I was good Monday-Friday with food and exercise, but then we went camping for Memorial Day weekend and had a less than ideal weekend eating. Also ended up being kind of lazy around the campsite. Had an episode of throat slime after eating too much on Saturday, not fun. But back on track now.

Have a great week!

Jakosaurus
on 5/30/17 5:49 am
VSG on 08/07/17

Posting quite late b/c of life hitting me pretty hard this weekend. Thursday my wife had her tonsils out and I've been pretty much taking care of her and running household instead of getting online :) Overall I had a good result this week even though my diet/exercise was really bad the last half of the week. So this wek it's brush myself off and dig deep. My final weigh in apt at the surgeons office is next Monday.

highest weight: 333

last week: 309.8

this week: 306.7

HW: 332

SW: TBD

CW: 306.7

GW: 175

MFP Username: Jakosaurus82

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Recent Topics