199.2: 2nd Surgiversary

201.6: 3rd Surgiversary

206.0 Last Weigh in

204.6: CW

Food: C

Water: A+

Vitamins: B+

Exercise: D

Whew.....made it through a week of Colorado green chili pretty well. I was a little worried, but it turned out ok. Pretty much just mindful eating last week. No travel this coming week, but a couple of organized events to get through. Only one workout (yesterday), I need to get my butt in gear a little more this week also. Meme is spot on this week. I think I dumped a lot of water.

I missed the first half of the UoM game yesterday while I was on a bike ride. They came around the second half. I'm excited for the rest of the season. Lions and Falcons today. But........I just want to watch some competition and support my teams. I'm getting weary of politics now being interjected into my guilty pleasure. C'Mon on man...

Don 1962
on 9/24/17 8:04 am

Last week: 188.8

This week: 188.4

Better number to talk about - broke 70:00 for five miles on treadmill Friday afternoon! 69:42!

Georgia was gracious enough to hand M-State back their asses before they left Athens. Some days you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug. Next week is Auburn in Auburn. They slaughtered Missouri yesterday.

Cowboys and Phoenix in Phoenix tomorrow night. Factoid: When the Cowboys play in Phoenix the Cowboy faithful from El Paso and the other far reaches of West Texas will go to Arizona to see a game there as opposed to coming to the Metroplex. Why? Phoenix is closer to El Paso than Dallas.

No argument from me. Singers need to sing. Athletes need to be athletes. Actors need to act. Just because you are in the public eye does not mean the public gives a **** about your view on politics etc. Play ball, sing your songs, make a blockbuster movie but STFU! Off soap box.

Y'all have a Great Week!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 9/24/17 5:20 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

196.6 Last week
195.5 Today

Food: B
Water: A
Vitamins: A
Exercise: D

Very slowly, but in the right direction.

Don, I can't agree with you more. Entertainers need to stick to entertaining and keep the bs out of it when they are on the clock.

Have a great week everyone!

-bob

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 21 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 21 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 54 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 78 views