Sunday Weigh In

(deactivated member)
on 1/31/18 3:57 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

Bob, do not let it get the best of you. At the very least, find someone to talk to. Hell, talk to me. PM me. Anything. I'll give you my phone number. I just buried my Dad because he was depressed and would not talk about it. I'll deal with that forever. If I can help you or anyone else, it will help me too.

Bill

82much
on 2/1/18 1:16 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Thanks Bill, I appreciate it. But please take care of yourself first. I sent my email address via the friend request.

(deactivated member)
on 2/1/18 3:14 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

Thank you Bob. I am doing well, better than I thought I might. I've had wonderful support from friends and family. I am also a Christian. I expected that I would be very angry at God by now, but I am not. I can truthfully say my faith has been getting me through each day.

I am going to write more about things in a separate thread, but it may be a bit before I have the time. I have your email. Thank you. Good for me that I got an email notification. For some reason I can't find your message here on the board anywhere.

In other news, my low weight the other day was not anomalous after all. I've dropped 6 lbs since Sunday. I was 266 lbs this morning. I am adding protein shakes back into my diet to keep from losing muscle mass.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 23 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 23 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 57 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 79 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 91 views