201.6: 3rd Surgiversary

215.0: 4th Surgiversary

215.0 Last Weigh in

215.5.0: CW

Food: C-

Water: B

Vitamins: B

Exercise: A

Better on vitamins and exercise, need to do better with food. Three week trip starting tomorrow morning, so I wont be weighing in for a while.

Minneapolis is a mess with the SB. The airport last week was busy, but they are saying Monday will be the busiest day ever (70,000 passengers vs 15,000 on a typical Monday). Delta said to get to the airport 3 hours early. Crap.

No dog in the hunt for me tonight, so hopefully some good football and fun commercials. If you're team's in it...good luck to you!

82much
on 2/4/18 1:17 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

198.1 Last week
198.3 Today

Food: B
Water: A
Vitamins: A
Exercise: F

Did better than I thought, as I crossed the 200 line a few times last week. I am getting back to basics and not mindlessly eating carbs.

Last week got diagnosed with sciatica. What a pain in the ass :-)

Good week to all.

-bob

billmacc7
on 2/4/18 1:18 pm - MA

High-346

Low-196

Last Week-239

Today-240

Not what I was hoping for :( Still, this is. A marathon not a sprint! I need to continue to do the folllowing:

Eat Mindfully

Exercise Regularly

Drink Water Frequently

Take Vitamins as necessary

Food-C-

Water-D

Vitamins-A

Exercise-C

Have a happy healthy week

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/18 1:49 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

I tipped the scale at 266 this morning. I hit a low of 265 a couple days ago. I'd like to think I am holding the line and saw a slight gain because of the extra protein I started drinking. I'm probably right, but not for the reasons you'd think. All that protein has me well and truly locked up.

Last week - 272

This week - 266

High weight 481

Goal weight 300

I'm so far below my stretch goal I'm thinking of setting a new arbitrary number where I'd like to be. I think 270-275 would be a good weight for me. I'm feeling kind of wraith like at 266. Things are improving somewhat, but it is going to be a long haul. I'm stuck in a hotel room by myself tonight, so it is pizza and bourbon for a treat. We are in the midst of a winter storm, and the place is empty. I am not a sports fan in any way, so it'll be a book or Netflix for me tonight.

I've got a bag full of protein snacks with me, but I am well and truly tired of protein bars and beef jerky. I talked to the lady who will be making breakfast tomorrow morning. Scrambled eggs and sausage is on the menu, so that'll help me atone for the sins which I am about to commit.

82much
on 2/4/18 4:15 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

You are forgiven for your sins :-) I had a piece of pizza this evening.

Not much on sports either, but we had a great family nigh****ching some movies and having a few snacks and other forbidden fruit of WLS.

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/18 4:06 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

I did penance this morning by spending an hour or so in 15° weather running the snowblower and shoveling cars out.

Don 1962
on 2/5/18 5:04 pm

15 degrees is COLD!

(deactivated member)
on 2/6/18 4:15 am
VSG on 10/11/16

Colder than the north end of a southbound polar bear! The wind chill was around -12°.

Qajohn
on 2/6/18 6:00 am - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

It was cold in Tampa this morning as I headed to the Gym. I had to put on my hoodie for the 55 degrees at 5am. It sure beat the heck out of the -6 I left yesterday morning.

My wide is stuck at home in MN, so I need to be careful how I phrase being cold while I'm down here. Temp this afternoon is supposed to be around 80. Perhaps dinner outdoors would be nice.

Don 1962
on 2/4/18 4:22 pm

Last week: 187.0

This week: 188.0

Well nerts! Hopefully have the opportunity in next several days, weeks, months to get "low" again. GF starts new CPA job Tuesday in Seagoville. AKA: SE Dallas. Be an hour or so each way. Getting a fresh stack of books on CD for her drive. Normally she would bring me lunch 2-3 times, Subway/Sonic/Schlotzsky's, a week and we'd eat Mexican twice a week. Mexican is the ONLY place I will eat where I work. Best, ONLY, option there is for sit down dining. Means I'll be on protein bars and "dude foods" more often for lunch at the office except on days I eat Mexican.

On the exercise front have clipped 68:00 minutes for a 5 mile stint on the treadmill!

No interest in SB from here at all. Not a fan of either of the franchises. Just to irritate Steeler fans like to see Pats get number 6. Much to my distain as a Cowboys fan - let Philly finally win a SB. Might keep the place from getting trashed, looted etc., if they win!

Y'all have a great week!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 24 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 24 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 52 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 73 views