201.6: 3rd Surgiversary

215.0: 4th Surgiversary

216.5 Last Weigh in

214.6: CW

Food: B+

Water: B

Vitamins: B

Exercise: F

Nice result on the scale this morning. last week I was able to be home most of the week, and my eating routine was much better. The biggest change was reduced snacking at night. My wife started working afternoon shifts, which allows me to eat dinner later, which minimizes nighttime snacking.

I'm escaping the snow again today as I head to Tampa. 5 more weeks of this insane travel schedule to go. My work life is getting tough because my new boss keeps giving me stuff to do, but the project I'm in keeps rolling on. I'm anxious for this project to be over so I can get into a better (ie healthier) routine.

I have 8 weeks to get back into biking shape for a couple of long bike rides this summer. I hope this stupid snow melts soon so I can start getting out on the road in addition to spin classes in the gym.

Have a great week everyone!!

Don 1962
on 4/8/18 7:41 am

Last week: 189.4

This week: 188.0

Not where I want it to be but nice down tick this week. I likely will not see the 170-175 range again but I'd be very happy to see 180 again.

Okay, I will try to keep this pretty short. Yesterday was my 10 YEAR SURGIVERSARY!!

From starting at 331 pounds, 52-54 size pants, XXL shirts and going to 165.0 at my lowest at 18 months, when my, gall bladder removed, to today's 188, 36 pants, L shirts, it has been one HELL of a ride!! Can walk 5 miles in 67:24 minutes on treadmill, stick to protein first, eat small meals when by myself, split meals out with the honey, drink 2-3 bottles of water daily. There have been some bumps on the road too. Two divorces, career woes that still bite me in the ass if I apply anywhere else, moved to GA just to move back to TX a year later. Was it all worth it? Over all I'll say yes but there have been times I wonder but that is life in general. Can't undo what has been done so can only keep going!

Turn off your computer and go outside to play!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 4/8/18 8:30 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Congrats on the 10 year Surgiversary!

It is real life stories that help me understand the bumps in the road are normal.

Thanks!

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/18 3:11 am
VSG on 10/11/16

Congratulations Don!

82much
on 4/8/18 8:39 am
VSG on 11/28/16

199.0 Last week
198.8 Today

Food: B
Water: A
Vitamins: A
Exercise: C

It may not look like a good drop, but I will certainly take it. Ate salty food
yesterday (Kielbasa and Kraut) which usually kicks up the weight the next day, but
actuallu a few pounds down from highest during the week. Must be the workouts between my
daughters house and cleaning out my parents house. We filled a 20 cubic yard dumpster
yesterday at my prents old house, and need to order another one!

The workout does feel good both physically and mentally. I know I have said this before,
but I wish I coud get motivated to just go to a gym, but I just hate it. I lmuch rather
do something productive to expend the energy.

Looking forward to a good week.

Good week to all.

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/18 3:15 am
VSG on 10/11/16

As soon as I was cleared for exercise after surgery, I joined a gym. I hated it. I sort of knew I would going in, but the weather was turning cold and nasty here, so I knew outdoors was not going to be an option for regular exercise.

I kept it up for a couple of months and was good about going, but as soon as I was able to get back to work (I had a long break because of its physical nature) I dropped the gym and never looked back.

I've goofed off this winter, but we are FINALLY starting to see some possibility of warmer weather, and that means lots of outdoor activity including walking and biking.

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/18 3:16 am
VSG on 10/11/16

Last week I was 266. This week was 265 1/4. It has been a week of lots of driving and sitting with Mom at appointments. At least the sins of Easter Eating have been reversed.

NCMTNEER13
on 4/9/18 8:15 am
VSG on 11/26/18

Start of 6 month pre-op diet (2/14): 320 lbs.

4/3: 306 lbs.

4/9: 299 lbs. Woo Hoo!! broke the 300 barrier!

Food: B- (Weekdays- Stayed with in calorie and carb limits. Weekend- not so much)

Water: B

Vitamins: A

Exercise: A+ (Got 30+ minutes of exercise every day and hit 10K step goal on 6 out of 7 days)

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 88 views