Sunday Weigh-In

Don 1962
on 4/22/18 7:17 am, edited 4/22/18 7:40 am

Related image

Last week: 189.2

This week: 187.6

I'll take it!

Good week exercise wise even though backed off Friday and Saturday so need to get on it today.

Saturday was rained out of doing yard stuff. Girlfriend, twisted my arm ever so slightly, to make the annual post tax season road trip to make like a shepherd and the flock out of here. Other than driving in rain the majority of the way home and getting to the next to last available Starbucks 11 minutes after they had closed - excellent trip! Two free buffets and putting more mad money back than what I took so winner, winner, chicken dinner. Speaking of chicken dinners - notice there are a lot of potential WLS patients at said buffet. I can't do the damage to a buffet that I once could but let me see boiled shrimp and I'm going to give it an honest effort!

Y'all have a Great week!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Qajohn
on 4/22/18 9:10 am - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

337.6: High weight Dec '13

311.3: Surgery day 1/16/14

191.8: 1st Surgiversary

199.2: 2nd Surgiversary

201.6: 3rd Surgiversary

215.0: 4th Surgiversary

215.2 Last Weigh in

215.0: CW

Food: C

Water: C

Vitamins: A

Exercise: A

I was in your neck of the woods last week @don1962 visiting our plant in Texas. I'd have a hell of a time with all the Mexican choices. Back to Tampa tomorrow, and four weeks left on this project. I projected that I'll have 74 nights in hotels by mid May, and that doesn't count the days I've been away from home visiting my kids or parents. My best guess would be about 85 days away from between January 1 and May 18. Ughh. Once this project is done, I get to see what my new job is. I'm assuming 2 - 3 nights a week away from home which is more reasonable. Staying on track while traveling is a PIA.

Last weekend we got about 18" of snow. As of today, my yard is mostly clear. Time for the annual poop patrol. I figure the dog ate about 200# of food since I've been able to clear the yard. I guess there's about 50# to clean up. What a ****ty job.

By next weekend, the forecast is for 70 degree days/ I'm thinking about taking the bike out for the first time.

Have a great week!!

Don 1962
on 4/22/18 3:58 pm

Mexican food, like bar-b-que, i**** or miss. Some of it taste like a microwaved el charrito TV dinner but other places are primo good. Have a local family owned, 40+ years and still going with next generation and three locations, restaurant that is a must at least once a week. GF and I always share and either go with beef tostada/chalupa or chicken quesadilla. Theirs is in the primo class. Where I work at the Mexican place is better than el charrito but several steps down from other place.

(deactivated member)
on 4/22/18 1:18 pm, edited 4/22/18 6:19 am
VSG on 10/11/16

Two weeks ago 265 1/4

Last week 264

This week 265 1/2

I've been hovering around here since the end of January. It?s been snowing here since the end of January too, until last week. We had snow one day, and sleet the next. Today is the second really warm day we?ve had. Yard work is sort of underway, and I hope to be on the bike in the next week.

Coming up this week is the joy of joys, a colonoscopy. When I was in for my 18 month checkup I asked my surgeon if there were any special instructions since I am due for one. He mentioned he did them, and would be glad to be of service, unless I "had a relationship with another doctor". Not like that, Doc!

I told him since he did a good job on the front end, I?d trust him on the back end. Once I?m past that, I think it'll finally be warm enough to get out on the bike. Have a good week everyone!

82much
on 4/22/18 4:33 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

203.0 Last week
200.9 Today

Food: B
Water: A
Exercise: D

Good week to all.

billmacc7
on 4/22/18 4:46 pm - MA

High-346

Low-196

Last Week-240

Today-241

Long time no post...been stuck at 240ish for a LLLLOOONNNGGG time. Would like to ge down to 220, now to JUST DO IT!!!

Have a happy healthy week!

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

NCMTNEER13
on 4/24/18 5:59 am
VSG on 11/26/18

Start of 6 month pre-op diet (2/14): 320 lbs.

4/16: 297 lbs.

4/23: 298 lbs

Food: D (Had to eat hotel food at a conference for 3 days so I had limited food options. Then I went I traveled 7 hrs. on Friday to a family birthday party at my sister's house on Saturday and then drove back 7 hrs. on Sunday. Lots of sitting and bad temptations: cake, beer, mac & cheese, fast food)

Water: B

Exercise: C- (Got 30+ minutes of exercise 4 out of 7 days (although I did play golf one of those days) and hit 10K step goal on 3 out of 7 days)

I expected I would gain a lot more than I did, so +1 lb. isn't too bad. Back on track this week!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/18 8:03 pm
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 29 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 29 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 62 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 87 views