201.6: 3rd Surgiversary

215.0: 4th Surgiversary

217.8 Last Weigh in

214.6: CW

Food: C

Water: C

Vitamins: B

Exercise: D

No change in eating or exercise, but what the heck. I'll take the weigh in. The biggest change for me I suppose is trying to reduce snacking at night.

Fall is here.....I'm headed out to a morning bike event in St Paul, and the darn temp is 50 degrees. Damn its cold to start. This morning i'll be riding fast to warm up. For you newbies, before surgery I was always hot. Post surgery, I'm almost always cold. Be prepared for winter.

Yesterday I was getting gas, and the person next to me said they were heading about 4 hour up north to see the leave turning WTF??

Michigan cam roaring back yesterday. that was fun to watch. Tomorrow, I get to see the Patrica ear start in Detroit. Fall is definitely in the air.

Have a great week all

Don 1962
on 9/9/18 7:00 am, edited 9/9/18 12:01 am

Last week: 185.6

This week: 183.8

Mississippi State handily disposed of Kansas State, Kudos to Clemson for dropping the Aggies and Kentucky for beating Florida and State's former coach Dan Mullens. Cowboys and Panthers this afternoon. Maybe get on treadmill this afternoon after small Tyler run. Did not get on the treadmill like I wanted to be this week and Mother Nature has washed out yard work this weekend. Starting to need mowing since not done in last two weeks. Grass + rain = more to mow. Maybe catch it tomorrow if it is dry enough. Sick day tomorrow for doctor appointment.

Remember to turn off the computer and go outside and play this week!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Greateight
on 9/9/18 7:28 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Don, that Clemson/Texas A&M game was great. That wide receiver for A&M looks like he will play on Sundays. Kentucky last beat Florida a few weeks after me and my wife started dating and we will be celebrating our 28th anniversary this fall.

Headed back to work this week. We will see how it goes, but I'm feeling pretty good right now. Starting to eat a little cottage cheese, ricotta, etc. but taking it slow. I've been fortunate that i have had an easy time with fluids.

OK, these numbers are bananas:

Surgery Weight: 289.8

CW: 276.8

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

82much
on 9/9/18 6:52 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

195.6 Last week
195.1 Today

I think we hit a high of 60 today. Rained all day. The cold weather makes me bored and tired, which worries me about gain. I put a few lbs on last winter and managed to take them off this summer. I'd still like to drop 10 -15 more. Honeymoon period is over, sleeve is doing its job, but definitely not a walk in the park.

Good week to all!

-Bob

(deactivated member)
on 9/10/18 3:32 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

Checking in late due to family and such. I swelled up like a tick this past week, gaining five pounds in seven days. I am pretty sure it is due to water, since I haven't changed any of my long term habits. We'll see how things change in the coming days. Even if it sticks, I'll be happy. I am at 260 right now, with an absolute low of 255. I've got skin surgery pending in a few weeks. That will help things and cause problems all at the same time, so I am not looking to stabilize until sometime in December.

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 88 views