DwayneP’s Posts

DwayneP
on 12/1/17 5:44 am
Topic: RE: Super Long stall, and what do you all eat 8 months+ out?

Thanks so much for the response. I am definitely currently guilty of the workout and weight loss justifying some bad carbs creeping in. I am going to adopt a more strict 900-1000 calorie, protein focused diet to try to get myself moving again. My doctor told me that where people are at after their first year is about their range and I was hoping to be much closer to my 240 goal than I am currently.

-Dwayne

DwayneP
on 11/30/17 7:02 am
Topic: RE: Super Long stall, and what do you all eat 8 months+ out?

Hey All-

So I have been in the same range for the last 2-3 months. I am currently at 290, but have been below 300 for at least 3 months. I blame some grazing on carbs for the first bit of it, but I have also started heavy lifting workouts with a trainer a few times a week in this time period as well. I have definitely gained a ton of muscle and my body shape has changed during this time more than ~10lbs the scale says I have lost.

I was wondering if any of you have had long term stalls, and also around what level of calories are you all eating. I have been tracking of late and I am around 1400-1800 (which I know is high for surgery) and I am still shocked that a level of calories like that could stop my weight loss like this for so long. Do I need to go back down to 800-1000? I have been trying to be patient, but mentally as the months tick by it is getting harder.

I am less than 4 months from my year anniversary now and I am starting to get really worried about not getting into the mid 200s by then. :/

Thanks,
Dwayne

-Dwayne

DwayneP
on 4/14/17 8:35 am
Topic: RE: Meal prep

What do you guys make to eat for a week? I posted something similar in the Diet / Nutrition area. I am curious because I want to make some batch things on Sunday that I can have throughout the week and think about what I am eating less each day and make it a bit more automatic.

Thanks,

-Dwayne

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 59 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 82 views