James1972’s Posts

James1972
on 11/26/17 5:12 am
Topic: RE: Just Met with Surgeon, many questions

You were about where I am, and about where I want to go. You look great. Thank you for all the answers. It was very helpful. NOt worried about cheating, more her comfort. Encouraging about the excess skin. I don't think I would do the surgery. My current wife is my last wife ;) and she loves me unconditionally. I guess that is more of a confidence thing.

I work a 4 day week was thinking 4 pants, 4 shirts, and 1 or 2 weekend outfits. But maybe I'll go down to 2 pants.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

James1972
on 11/25/17 8:58 am
Topic: RE: Just Met with Surgeon, many questions

Greetings,

My name is James and I am 45 y/o. I finally concluded surgery is my best option. I was stubborn about it since I considered it the "easy way out..." Well 10 years later I'm more over weight and scheduled to have surgery in June of 2018. I have some questions.

1) Clothes. During the first year or before reaching goal weight how often did your clothes size change? How did you handle this? I am a white collar professional if you will, and expected to have a certain look. Real concerned about the cost that could come up. FYI the resales by my house typically do not have big and tall.

2) Excess skin. I do not want it. How did you avoid this? If you did up having excess skin what did you do?

3) Sex life. How is your post sex drive? How soon after? I understand the fat pad goes away and there is much more exposure if you will. How did your partners respond to this? I am concerned mine will not like it. I know talk to her, but it would be nice to see how others dealt with it.

4) Hair loss. I understand you can have hair loss post surgery. Does this include body hair (please say yes)...

Thanks guys looking forward to going through this journey. Any other information I may not be thinking of is welcomed. I have a full understanding of the surgery, diet, and so forth.

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 28 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 62 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 87 views