not giving up...

ged2phd
on 6/14/04 7:42 am - Fredericksburg, VA
some day... somehow.. somebody will answer my call!
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/04 3:24 pm - chicago, IL
ged2phd
on 6/15/04 9:40 am - Fredericksburg, VA
hey Gabriella! So who's your fav?
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/04 1:53 pm - chicago, IL
Metallica..definately....but I do love Ozzy, Maiden, Priest (CANT WAIT to see them at Ozzfest!) Slayer, Anthrax (Just seen them a few weeks ago)...Pretty much all of them. :horns:
ged2phd
on 6/16/04 6:25 am - Fredericksburg, VA
hey G! your surgery date is a few days after school starts up again for me (I teach middle school). Metallica is definatly cool. When I was a teenager, I played in a coverband and I loved it. We also did a few Slayer songs, but they were much more difficult to play.. it just about killed me playing one song! The one I like best is an old one, Skeletons. I've never been to Ozzfest! I'm a little insecure about going.. but maybe next year I'll just do it!
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/04 1:55 pm - chicago, IL
I understand where your coming from with the insecurety, I sometimes cancel my plans to go out because I dont feel good about myself. But when it comes to concerts, I dont care! This year I will be in the 3rd row for Ozzfest! I will be in range for Ozzy's infamous water throwing!! And I'll be up close and personal to Rob Halford!! Woo Hoo I went to the Madison Wi Metallica show and ended up on the rail! It was awesome! My boyfriend and I went to Vegas for New Years Eve to see Metallica...it was $500.00 a ticket, we bought an extra thinking we could sell it and make some money....NOPE, everyone and their mothers had an extra ticket, they (the box office) even opened up the 3rd 4th and 5th rows at the last minute. We ate the $$. Went to see Velvet Revolver not too long ago, we will be going to see Van Halen in July. Id like to check out Hall and Oats...Yes, Hall and Oats, I know its cheesy 80's music, but I love that too. You gotta check out Ozzfest! Slayer is gonna be there!
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/04 2:01 pm - chicago, IL
Almost forgot, the reason Im waiting until September is because of the concert schedule I have...Can you believe it? I dont want to miss any concerts I have planned. Man, for 2 years Ive wanted this surgery, and now thats its in my lap, Im putting it off! Im such a dork. Also, I read your profile/journey...I dream about it too. Almost every night.
ged2phd
on 6/19/04 4:33 am - Fredericksburg, VA
girl your concert plans are so cool! Im a little upset that I will miss the Poison/Kiss concert this summer due to surgery. But, I need to do it during the summer so I can be ready to teach in September. As for cheesy 80's music, right now Im listening to Air Supply! LOL! I will definatly go to Ozzfest next year. You make it sound so much fun!
Most Active