Metal Church tonight

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/04 7:40 am - chicago, IL
At HOB. Rock on!
Metal Girl
on 11/19/04 6:26 pm - Rockford, IL
Anonymous Metal Church??? I'm a member!! What the heck is HOB? I'm over here in Rockford....... If I wanna see a killer show I have to go to Chicago or Milwaukee. I sure miss going to Metal Fest in Milwaukee Tracy -152lbs
(deactivated member)
on 11/20/04 1:31 am - chicago, IL
HOB = House of Blues, downtown Chicago. Really wanted to see Megadeth last night, but just couldnt get down there.
Metal Girl
on 11/20/04 2:34 am - Rockford, IL
Hey Anonymous HOB?? DUH!!! I know what it is but never been there.......Did ya check out my profile? I love Megadeth! They played here a couple yrs ago with Iced Earth...Talk about a kick ass show. Before the show Megadeth had a meet and greet at a local tattoo place... I took my 2 (7yrs old at the time) to meet them...they love them also I miss going to the Aragon Ballroom and the Vic... now they had some wild shows!! Tracy
(deactivated member)
on 11/20/04 2:46 am - chicago, IL
Wow thats great! I'd like to meet Dave one day. We were just at the Brawlroom a few weeks ago to see The Donnas, it was free, so I went, otherwise I wouldnt have. We went to the Vic to see Tesla a while ago. We go to bars on occasion to check out local bands too.
Most Active