Experience with BeLiteWeight - Ishi - Dr Jose Rodriguez?

tomfox2015
on 2/14/15 10:09 pm - AURORA, CO

I had a lab-band out revision and mini gastric bypass with Dr. Jose Rodriguez.  He is a fine surgeon, but things can happen.  My bowel wa*****tured during the first surgery.  24 hours later I had another surgery to resect the punctured gut.   All was fine, I thought.

Here's an important hing to remember: WHEN YOU GET BACK TO THE US, your regular doctor won't see you for any problems, urgent care centers won't take you, your insurance can be cancelled, and your only option is an ER that will quickly go into the $thousands since your insurance company WON'T PAY A DIME!  You won't be able to get pain meds or antibiotics.

THINK ABOUT THE RISK!

post-op 9 days

post-op drainage 3 days

ghostwalker
on 1/14/16 12:50 pm

I used beliteweight in 2009 and they were great I had my surgery by Dr. John Webber in Detroit i Live in Northern Ca. I was doing great with my weight loss until a Dr. in my home town ruined my Lap Band about 4 years ago and now I have to have it removed and I'm really mad as I have put part of the weight I lost back on but that has nothing to do with beliteweight just the Dr. in my home town I know of three people that this doctor ruined their lap bands.....

Shaynorman
on 2/22/18 10:53 am

Hi so excited to share with you!! Lol I flow to Juarez in May of last year. I had the gastric sleeve surgery May 12, 2017 with Dr. Rodrigues it was the best experience ever the hospital was extremely clean almost to clean the smells made me nauseous it was the best ha ha the doctors all of the nurses are wonderful he has the same anesthesiologist for 14 years it was a very very safe trip I'm down 108 pounds loving my sleeve.

tracielynng
on 3/4/11 9:07 pm - TX
We have surgery schedule next Friday 3/11/11.  We are all very excited...3 of us are doing it!! YAY!  We used beliteweight also.  Teri is awesome!!!  (our coordinator). 

Any advice for us.  I am kinda nervous with the dangers of the border and Juarez!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 194 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 399 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1023 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1581 views