Follow-up Plastic Surgery in Mexico.

fatfifty
on 11/11/12 11:26 am
RNY on 12/10/12

I am looking for recommendations on follow up plastic surgery after WLS. Some one suggested Mexico and I have started to look into it.  Once you hit the Internet the mind becomes boggled with choices and just enough information to make your head spin in ten directions.  So I hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Is anybody else at this stage and looking into rejuvenation?

Can you share?  I would so appreciate it!

Thanks

Marietta in MO : Highest weight: 267, Before Surgery and Pre-Op diet; 254.6  

sarapilar
on 12/19/12 2:38 pm
VSG on 02/21/13

Just wanted to say I am looking for this, too.

"The most difficult part of changing how you live and eat is believing that change is possible. It takes a fierce kind of love for yourself."Geneen Roth

Almond188
on 2/5/13 5:12 pm
I too am looking and have narrowed it down!!!! All in Mexicali area, Bello, Luque, Manjarrez or Suaceda. A friend used Bello and extremely happy, he just mention a bit more work than I thought I needed!!! Lol thinking of getting a second opinion!
Would like to hear from those post op, how long before returning to work/out in public! Bruising, healing, incisions, etc. anything you would do different?
Elo
on 3/15/13 2:23 am

Another option would be in central Mexico, both my husband and I had work done by Dr. Alfredo Meza this was about three years ago, he does surgery in Mexico City and Cuernavaca.  You will need at least ten days to two weeks for abdominoplasty and should be in good health.  I only needed a week for a breast lift/reduction.  What kind of work were you thinking about?

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 253 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 443 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1625 views