Considering Dr. Osuna and Dr. Cabrera

Chaychee
on 8/29/13 3:02 am
RNY on 10/14/13

Hello All,

I am very new to this but I am planning to arrange for RNY at the end of this month or early October.  I have gotten prices from several DR's in Mexico and have read several reviews on each but I thought I'd get opinions here since you are all probably a lot more in the loop on things.  What do you know about Dr. Osuna (female) and Dr. Cabrera?  Have you heard positive? Negative? I seem to read a lot about Dr. Kelly Ramos on here.  I know I have looked into him but don't remember what he charges.  I  will be going to Tijuana since airfare for me to San Diego is about half of any of the other locations.  Please, let me know any info you may have! I'm all ears! I appreciate the guidance and help.

Thanks so much

Stacey B. (Utah)

FindingNemo
on 9/4/13 11:12 am
Hi Stacey, I had sleeve done 2 days ago with Dr. Cabrera and his team at Mi Doctor. All went well and I'm recuperating at the hotel now. Hospital was very clean and all the staff very helpful. I would recommend him, but that is based on my experience alone. Hopefully you can research the other surgeons as well to make your decision. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 248 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 438 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1622 views