Looking for patients of Dr Lopez from Mexico Bariatric Center

Missourimedic
on 9/21/14 1:00 am
VSG on 10/06/14 with

Looking for patients of Dr. Lopez from Mexico bariatric Center.

How did your surgery and experience go?

How was the staff?

How was the hospital?

How was the aftercare?

How was the pain control?

So many question that I cant list them all or even think of them all.

ruthanngood52
on 9/21/14 8:54 am - Amherst, Canada

I'm also thinking of Dr. Lopez for my surgery. I am looking forward to replies to your questions. I cannot go till 2015 but am doing my research.

Missourimedic
on 9/21/14 10:57 am
VSG on 10/06/14 with

Keep me posted on how things go my surgery is October 6 so 14 days away i'll let you know how Dr. Lopez is from everything I've read he's great but I'll keep an eye out and let you know

pjj100
on 9/24/14 9:54 am - FL
with

I had my surgery on July 8, 2014. Dr. Lopez and his staff are great. The hospital was clean the hotel was clean everyone was wonderful. Just beware you will probably have to pay for a hernia repair. Almost everyone that had surgery on the day I had my surgery with Dr Lopex had to pay for repair between $500-$1000.

ruthanngood52
on 9/22/14 6:42 am - Amherst, Canada

Thanks I've heard great things about him also. Best of luck with your surgery!

Spencerella
on 9/22/14 7:50 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

Quite frankly, I'm not sure how to respond when you've already booked your surgery ..... I've heard three negative reports from Dr Lopez patients this year, (all were VSG)  one who I know personally.  She almost died from a complication and continues to struggle with her recovery many months later.  Personally, hearing about this many complications would have me running away.  It's really hard to say these things, but you did ask so I'm telling you. There are better surgeons in Mexico. 

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

Missourimedic
on 9/23/14 2:30 am
VSG on 10/06/14 with

Thank you I have not heard this before.

Spencerella
on 9/26/14 4:10 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

So as you can see by some of the protests below - even so far as claiming that what I know personally to be true is a 'rumour' and I must 'prove' it - this is why people don't report problems here. I've been a credible and active member of the OH community for two years.  Sheesh!!

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

vsg_joanna
on 9/23/14 4:16 am

What is the complication? I mean, the surgery does have risks and complications are possible no matter who the surgeon is...

Tory951
on 9/26/14 3:24 am

I had no complications nor did any other patients there in Mexico from Dr. LOPEZ i had my surgery 9/16/2014 and hadan awesome eexperience. The staff was so nice and cared about there patients.  The hotel was 5 star. And I'm down 18lbs since I arrived back home on the 19th.

These people change lives they can change your if you need help with it. A rumor is not fact unless documented and proven. So far there is no documentation that made me fear 

Not to trust this Dr. Nor anyone.

For the first time in my life. II'm not hungry

I'm not thinking about food

I'm not lazy

Tired

Drained 

I feel wonderful.

If you or anyone would like to call me feel free 

760 524 89 74

My name is Victoria.

Most Active
Recent Topics