Liza Maria Pompa Gonzalez Is she still doing surgeries?

tnkrrbl
on 4/30/15 5:19 pm

I've been searching for reviews.  Everything seems to be 2- 4 years old.

Is she still doing surgery?

Thanks

newslim2015
on 5/18/15 1:10 pm
On May 1, 2015 at 12:19 AM Pacific Time, tnkrrbl wrote:

Thanks

I also did a research on her, and since a live close to Tijuana, I know a few people over there, and she has had patients with a lot of complications, they told me an 18 year old patient died on her internal bleeding, so I discarded using her, instead I used Dr. J. Lopez, they have a great team, they care about their patients, and my results are great.... never had any complication!!!

llLou
on 5/21/15 8:05 pm - Halifax NS, Canada

I used Dr. Kelly in TJ. Excellent surgeon! Research him also if you like.  Linda

Sleeverv
on 6/13/16 7:41 pm
VSG on 06/09/16 with
On May 18, 2015 at 8:10 PM Pacific Time, newslim2015 wrote:
On May 1, 2015 at 12:19 AM Pacific Time, tnkrrbl wrote:

Thanks

I also did a research on her, and since a live close to Tijuana, I know a few people over there, and she has had patients with a lot of complications, they told me an 18 year old patient died on her internal bleeding, so I discarded using her, instead I used Dr. J. Lopez, they have a great team, they care about their patients, and my results are great.... never had any complication!!!

Yes Dr. Pompa is still doing surgeries. I actually had a surgery with her last Thursday. From my understanding she has never had a death. You cannot be a surgeon of excellence with any death on your hand. Most of her patients come from Canada. her complication rate is one of the lowest which is 0.01% which is 1-10,000. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 253 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 443 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1625 views