Maytorena or Arellano? Anyone have anything to say

tnkrrbl
on 4/30/15 5:28 pm

So hard to find reveiw or comments about some doctors.

I realize some may be busy doing surgery and the online reviews are not that important.

However information is...

Anyone have any information.

cefaz
on 5/19/15 2:34 pm - Mexico

My dad just had surgery with Maytorena. My father is himself a physician... so we recommend him completely. Besides he is in charge of the most affordable REAL bariatric program we've ever heard about. It is their share what they cut, not quality care. So you need not to worry about that. ;) 

tnkrrbl
on 5/21/15 12:18 pm

Why was this person deactivated?

cefaz
on 5/27/15 10:22 am - Mexico

I don't know... but it's fixed now. ;)

(deactivated member)
on 5/26/15 4:00 pm

I've been making research to find out the best option for to have a gastric sleeve and I came across Dr. Maytorena's information and I was very curious, mostly because I want to know everything there is to know about the procedure, how many days will I be in Mexico, how much would it cost etc, so I spoke with Ruben, his patient coordinator and he was very clear and gave me a lot of useful information, not only about Dr. Maytorena, but about the procedure and what the surgery entailed, I know that the surgeon is very popular due to his l skills and attention with the patient. I'm about to make a final decision on who am I trusting with my wellbeing. I'll tell you soon! 

Chrissy Gallegos
on 6/2/15 9:45 pm
VSG on 03/18/15

Hi everyone. I wanted to pop in here and let y'all know that I have started a YouTube channel where I will be doing videos and reviews on my surgery and experience along with results. I used LongTerm VSG and am grateful I was able to take advantage of the $2999 price. I hope these videos that I will be doing will help people should they be on the fence about LongTerm VSG.

You can find my videos on my new channel........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUbPIqxIxCA

danggirl
on 6/4/15 12:05 pm

Where are you from? Did a phone call with the coordinator make you feel comfortable? I am nervous to use maytoreana when I can't seem to find any reviews other than their website or YouTube videos other than ones that have their logo which meets me with concern!  I want to believe it is truly under 3k and that it is legitimate.

Chrissy Gallegos
on 6/4/15 1:32 pm
VSG on 03/18/15

I live in California.  You can watch my videos and see it's legit.  I have a slideshow of before and after pics.  I was one of the first to be sleeved by this company.  I added their logo because thats wing went with.  Google Dr Maytorena Mexicali as that's where he has done most of hip work.  They're great and you won't regret using them.

danggirl
on 6/4/15 1:45 pm

Thank you for your response! I live so far away it is scary!!! I think I am going to see about a Skype appointment. I don't like the wire transfer for the deposit. 

Chrissy Gallegos
on 6/4/15 2:47 pm
VSG on 03/18/15

They do the wire transfer because paypal charges fees and for the price they charge, they have to watch expenses I'm sure.  

Take a moment to talk to Ruben.  He'll ease your fears.  They're great and sincere.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 228 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 427 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1054 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1614 views