Sleeve in Juarez Mexico

bj5843
on 5/14/15 1:12 pm, edited 5/14/15 1:25 pm

Anyone had the sleeve done through Beliteweight and went to the hospital in Juarez, Mexico?  I have mine scheduled for September, had to make it for September due to my work schedule, and want to try to get as much info as I can.  My family is not being very supportive, but I have exhausted all possibilities with my insurance.  Thank you for any help.

SMorash
on 5/17/15 10:29 am - Dartmouth, Canada
VSG on 05/25/15

I am going to a different clinic next week.  I have done a ton of research on here and on YouTube  Maybe search there as well.  Sorry I couldn't help any further.

Chrissy Gallegos
on 6/5/15 12:26 am
VSG on 03/18/15

I went with a different company as well but I can tell you that it has been a blessing for me.  My results have been great.  I went with LongTerm VSG and with their $2999 price it is hard to beat.  I am less than 3 months post op and have lost 46.8lbs.  

I know that doesn't help you much with your research but I can tell you that this surgery has been a wonderful life-changing event for me. 

Good Luck!!

bj5843
on 6/5/15 5:50 am

Thanks. I have actually switched to a different company since my post.  I'm still getting the sleeve in September, but I'm going to be going to Tijuana instead. 

Chrissy Gallegos
on 6/5/15 8:33 am
VSG on 03/18/15

Trust me, September will be here in no time.  Congrats and if I can answer any questions for you or anything, please let me know.

Simone13
on 6/15/15 4:32 pm

Hi I'm scheduled to have my surgery July 18th with Dr. Rodriguez in Juarez.  I'm going alone and my family isn't supportive of my decision at all.  My insurance won't cover it so I did my research and made the decision to go to Juarez.  I can definitely let you know my experience once I'm back home in Orlando.  Seems I have more support through this forum from strangers than family.  It makes me feel a lot better.

bj5843
on 6/15/15 4:42 pm

I know exactly what you mean. Congratulations on making your decision. I don't think people realize how we feel and that we don't make this decision lightly. I would greatly appreciate any information you can share when you come back.   I wish I could schedule mine for July, but due to my schedule I have to pu**** back till September. Good luck and thank you for  letting me know I'm not alone. 

TD1808
on 12/14/15 9:20 pm
VSG on 01/28/16

Hi - are there any updates here? I'll be going to Juarez soon and I'd be very interested to know. Thanks!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 253 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 443 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1625 views