Plastics

saletiajohnson
on 5/20/15 12:50 pm - anchorage, AK

Hello! I am currently researching getting plastics done in Mexico!

I would love to hear about the Doctors anyone has used, what procedures you had done and approx. how much you paid.

I appreciate it!

HW:333 SW:309 (7/14/09) CW:135

Plastics In MEXICO on 09/07/2015.

Arm lift/ Thigh lift / breast lift w/ implants/ lower body lift

hollykim
on 5/20/15 7:18 am, edited 5/20/15 7:18 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On May 20, 2015 at 12:50 PM Pacific Time, S. johnson wrote:

Hello! I am currently researching getting plastics done in Mexico!

I would love to hear about the Doctors anyone has used, what procedures you had done and approx. how much you paid.

I appreciate it!

I used Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey. He has a group here under groups. 

Y D.
on 5/21/15 9:47 am
VSG on 01/19/15 with

I've only had facial work done so far (Rhinoplasty and Buccal Fat Removal), but I do plan on returning to Mexico for body plastics after goal. My surgeon was Dr. Manuel Gutierrez, in Tijuana- wonderful doctor. He speaks perfect English so its easy to communicate goals.

I'll be in Mexico this weekend and I wanted to stop by his office for some Botox, but he will be out of town for the week. :( So I made an appointment with Dr. Fuentes at Cosmed for Botox and some Juvederm to my top lip.

I received a 15% off medspa services coupon for Cosmed while I was recovering from my VSG at Vida hospital, I was visited by their plastic surgeons too when I was at the recovery suite haha.

Realself . com has tons of reviews, it's a great resource.

newslim2015
on 5/26/15 12:36 pm

Hello, hope your doing great, what kind of procedures are you looking for, I'm a VSG patient, I lost a lot of weight and I'm also looking for a surgeon, bariatric pal is helping with my research, once I get new I'll update you with info...good luck.

MilanezHector
on 5/29/15 10:56 am

Hello! I used Dr. Oracio Ruiz! This is hes webpage! Excelent service and low prices! 

www.lifecaresurgery.com

janols
on 5/31/15 4:17 pm

I am thinking of ( well, need,) a butt lift.... anybody have that done in in Mexico and is willing to share their experience incl. cost and results?

Chrissy Gallegos
on 6/15/15 2:30 pm
VSG on 03/18/15

I haven't reached goal yet but am already researching plastics for when I hit goal.  I spoke with my coordinator at LongTerm VSG and they are going to be doing package plastic surgery deals.  I am really excited about this because I had such a wonderful experience with them when I had my VSG done.  

Since they are the most affordable VSG I have found ($2999 all inclusive), I will definitely be going with them when I am ready.  

saletiajohnson
on 6/15/15 3:08 pm - anchorage, AK

I read about this on bariatricpal. Is that what you are talking about?

HW:333 SW:309 (7/14/09) CW:135

Plastics In MEXICO on 09/07/2015.

Arm lift/ Thigh lift / breast lift w/ implants/ lower body lift

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 251 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 442 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?