Just the beginning

ojosverdes86
on 11/29/15 2:15 pm

So yesterday was the big day, I didn't sleep much last night due to the gas pains. It was just hard for me to get comfortable, that gas is no joke! Today I am feeling better, the gas is still a little rough, but walking around has helped a lot. All in all this has been a lot easier than I thought it would be. I was worried that having that much of my stomach removed would be really painful, but really the gas discomfort is the only pain I have felt. Dr. Quinones has been great. He is a very down to earth guy. He came in to speak with me before surgery and answer all of the questions that I had. He was very polite and informative. The rest of the staff has been amazing as well. The nurses don't speak very much English, but they are really nice and there is a translator here with me 24 hours a day to make sure we are able to communicate with each other. The entire staff has been awesome! I just wanted to update everyone on how things are going. Thank you for all the prayers that you all sent my way. I am happy to say that I am officially a member of the sleeved team. It may be uncomfortable now, but I am so happy that I did it. I will keep updating as I feel up to it. Thanks again for all the support.

TKCAN
on 11/29/15 2:32 pm

Congratulations! Thank you for the update I'm glad everything went well.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 229 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 428 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1056 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1615 views