My Experience

ojosverdes86
on 2/6/16 5:21 pm

Hi to you all that have not read or no my story or for those who are new.

I recommend this surgery highly it is so powerful,this will not do Milagros if you do not do what you are supposed to it is just a tool.

On the other hand this tool is very powerful and does work. And fast by the way I had surgery about two months out and days out.

I have lost about 38lbs but with all and the pre op diet and I feel great.

I had surgery on the 28 of November with Dr.Segio Quinones whom I really like and recommend to any body who is self pay and looking for surgery. I had the surgery in Tijuana. The facility is very peaceful and quite and the staff and nurses are always right a a single button away. The whole staff speak perfect English and the nurses that speak Spanish always have some one with them to translate for them. I had a really nice time in the Hotel that they put up for me and also very clean. The first week post op was kinda ruff due to the gas that I has all over my body but that is normal. And my doctor had recommended some medicine for that so that help a little, i thought it was going to be harder though and about a week after surgery I was just fine. The doctor was so gentle that I had no pain in my in-sessions what so ever just gas pain. I had a little time to get used to drinking water I had to heat it up just a bit,then it would go down just fine.

But like I said I am out 2 months and loving watch the inces and pound just shred off. I have never seen a diet or any thing that can or could help us so fast to loos weight. So if you ever are looking for a great place to go and are a self pay patient I would recommend going to Tijuana with Sergio Quinones he is a great doctor and has a really great staff.

leslielu86
on 2/29/16 4:31 am
VSG on 04/04/16

I'm scheduled with him for April 4, 2016.  I'm glad to read your post, reassuring that you had a good experience.  

ojosverdes86
on 2/29/16 2:39 pm

Well happy to here that he is a great doctor and I am doing really good. you will not regret. Well I am glad that some people use this to know about experiences on the doctor that they chose to go with. Congratulations on you choice and get ready for you new life. It will change you life for ever and for the better you will see. I started at 237 and now I am down 40 lbs including the pre op diet but you will see the change so fast. Well faster then any diet you have used before.

leslielu86
on 3/5/16 6:03 am
VSG on 04/04/16

I have been going through a roller coaster of emotions. I need to do this but I second guess myself, I've tried so many times I don't want to screw it up!!  It's encouraging to read the posts but then I read posts of people gaining it back...guess it's a matter of sticking to the lifestyle changes 

ojosverdes86
on 3/9/16 9:12 pm

Yes that is how I look at this surgery does not make us loos surgery it is a tool and all it does is help. If you are not ready to make big changes in you life surgery might not be what you need. This surgery does help and will make us lose weight but like I said you have to use it as a tool not something that will work all by itself. Any body that eats the wrong food with or with out surgery is going to gain weight.

Now if you are like me or like many here you need to make a big decision in life for you and make eating habits and you will do just fine with the surgery. Well good luck and hope you will make the best decision for yourself.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 252 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 442 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1625 views