Closer and closer.

fruitsnaks
on 4/27/16 2:56 pm

Getting closer and closer to surgery I'm EXCITED do not even have the right words to even explain how I feel. I have been packing everything that is on the list and then some.

I'm a packer so I like to have everything I need. Hope to get good wishes from some of you all that have already had the same experiences as I will be going through so wish me luck and I will keep in touch as the days go by.

tiga
on 4/27/16 4:43 pm

I am getting ready to book for the end of May with Quiones.  We are looking at flights right now.  Please let me know in detail how everything goes.  I am nervous, but finally after about 2 years of thinking about it I am going to do it.  Any info you have will help me prepare.

fruitsnaks
on 4/29/16 11:57 am

I definitely will keep in touch and let you know how everything goes.

tiga
on 5/1/16 9:04 am

I did it.  I've booked my flight and sent the reservation to Quiones.  I pray I am doing the right thing and will have a safe surgery in Mexico.

Sandra F.
on 4/28/16 5:58 am

Having surgery in a different country than your own is nerve racking; believe me, I know.  Good luck to both of you.

fruitsnaks
on 4/29/16 11:52 am

How was having surgery in a different country for you?

Did you have a good experience, did the doctors treat you good and was the hospital,facility clean?

Sandra F.
on 5/2/16 6:02 am

The hospital was actually cleaner than one of the local hospitals where I live in the US.  My experience was fine.  Obviously surgery is not fun ever, but it went great for me and my recovery was good too.  I had a very positive experience.  I had the sleeve with Dr. Fernando Garcia and I have minimal scarring and am down 110 lbs.  I would not change a thing, except I would have done it much sooner.  Best wishes to you on your upcoming surgery.

fruitsnaks
on 5/2/16 1:26 pm

Thanks and nice to know.. Congratulations on losing so much weigh. I can not wait to start losing those extra pounds that I have hanging around hahaha. And thanks for your good wishes.

Ashley.Victoria
on 5/4/16 1:37 pm

I'm ready to go! I finalized everything yesterday for surgery on June 27th with Dr. Quinones. 

Good luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 230 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 429 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1057 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1618 views