Finally their

fruitsnaks
on 5/30/16 2:23 pm

I'm still having problems with my menstrual period I have been on it for a few days but the blood is like a bright orange color. I was told that it could be from hormones dumping but the color is kinda weird. I wonder if my body is still cleaning it self from surgery. But I do not have any pain or anything to worry about but it just makes you wonder what the color is caused from. But beside the minstrel thing I feel great and so glad I got sleeved. I even have people asking me to give them my secret to how to lose weight. Some people I have told that it was due to surgery and some I have not I just do not want certain people to think I have not any self will to lose weight by myself. But when people come to you and start telling you that you look good it is a feeling like no other. It makes me to want to work even harder to weight and shred inches.

So all you that do not know if getting W.L.S. is a good option and can not lose weight on your own weight loss surgery is a good option. It was probably the best thing I could have done for myself. You all have a great day. And for you all that just had surgery keep up the good work and we will get through this together.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 194 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 399 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1022 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1581 views