Dr Quinones

fruitsnaks
on 5/31/16 3:23 pm

I had surgery on the 9th with Dr,Quinones and had the best experience with Pompeii surgical.

I feel that I had better care then I have ever had in the states with any doctor. It seem like the doctors in the states want to be so professional that some time they just look past our needs.

That was not my case going to Mexico I feel like my surgeon listen to everything I had to ask and really took it to heart.

I did not feel like it was just a surgeon wanting to get another surgery in,he really mad me feel like I matted to him and his staff.

They had treated me with so much care it was unbelievable. Pompeii was so clean and up to standards I had the thought that because it was in Mexico and a lot cheaper then the U.S. the facility was not going to be as nice as I had expected. They even help my companion get to where their was food or even had a menu right their for him so he would not have to leave my side.

The most importin thing is that the doctor, nurses and staff made me feel safe,knowing that people are scared to have surgery in Mexico they really tried their best to make you feel just like you are having surgery from home. The even treated my companion with care and that was not even their responsibility. The nurses always have someone right their with them to be able to translate everything they are going to do. I had a phone tablet to communicate at all times with family and to the nurses at all time. I did not have to call for a nurse not once because they would come in so much and was always asking how I feel and if I needed anything for pain ect. I just wanted to give a little over all on how I was treated because I have found so many people post that they are scared to have surgery in Mexico.

The thought of having surgery in Mexico is scary just because we are not in the U.S. it in international and we do not know what to expect.

But I think that all the bariatric surgeon in Mexico are their to help us. I believe that if they were bad doctor they would not be in the industry for long. Although I do believe that we need to investigate any surgeon in the U.S. Mexico or where ever we decide to have surgery. W.L.S. is a serious thing for anybody it is a meager surgery and we need to know what we are going into. So all you that are scared of mexico just do your research but if you decide to have surgery in the states we have to do the same. We can not just jump into something that is going to change our life forever not knowing really how good or bad the doctor is. I hope this can help a little but investigate and always research your doctor.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 224 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 425 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1053 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1612 views