The difference..

fruitsnaks
on 6/6/16 4:23 pm

Dressed up for the first time in a long while and was surprised what I what I had seen.

I had to go to a nite dinner and it was formol so I had to dress appropriately. So went out got my hair cut,did my nails went home took a nice bath and started to get ready. I first blowed dried my hair then started to iron it then put makeup on. I then was ready to put my dress on, now this dress was a dress that I have had in my closet for some time always wanting to wear at some point. And guess what it was to big for me so I started to go into a panic attack wondering what I was going to wear. I could not find nothing for that kind of dinner so I rushed to the mall looking for a dress and one woman came up and told me she was going to help me look for a dress. So she started to bring me all these dresses that looked way to small  for me. I looked at her and ask her if she was crazy thinking one of those dresses were going to fit me. She looked back at me and like if I did not know what size clothes I wore. So she told me just go try some of them on,that that is why she gets paid to find the right dress for the customer. So once again I looked at her like she was crazy and went to the changing room. I first tried on the dress that looked the biggest and it was too big I then started to cry from the emotion that I had lost so much weight.

So I tried another one on and it was a little baggy so I started to think I needed a size in between this size but I still tried it on anyway. It fit I was so mind blowed I could not even breath.

Bought the dress but in a different color and was ready to go put it on and go to the party.

I finally got to the party and people that have not seen me in some while just stood there in shock on how much weight I had lost. All these people do not know I had W.L.S. and keep asking me what kind of diet I was on and how long I have been on a diet for. I did not want people to know I had surgery but I just told them and they could not believe in so little time I had lost that much weight. So my surgeon Dr,Quinones he did some work on me and I can not thank him enough for changing my life. I one day when my weight gets stabbed want to go back down to Dr,Q uinones facility and show him how much he has changed my life. And personally thank him and his staff for doing such a good job on me

Mary C.
on 6/9/16 10:26 am - Glovertown, Canada

galaxygrrl
on 6/10/16 6:13 pm

Hooray!

fruitsnaks
on 6/13/16 5:54 pm

Thank you all for being their for me and thanks for the support as well.

set2brevised
on 7/31/16 4:52 pm
Revision on 08/29/16

What it for a revision with Dr. Quinones? Im scheduled to go to him August 28

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 228 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 427 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1054 views