In House Financing/Payment Plans

Canadian_Girl
on 6/20/16 7:59 pm

I was wondering if anyone has been able to find a doctor other than Doctor Quinones that has in house financing or accepts post surgery payments. I am a single mom and at 330 pounds with high blood pressure I really need this surgery. My kids need me around. Would love to hear from others

lauralost
on 6/20/16 8:39 pm - yakima, wa

I am going threw Belite and they have been amazing. They offer financing in house

fruitsnaks
on 6/21/16 1:05 pm

When I was looking for surgeons I had not found another that had I.N.F. not really sure.

I went with Dr,Quinones myself and he is a wonderful doctor. His staff and everybody else treated me like fam I could have not went with a better doctor. Good luck and let me know if you found another surgeon and how much you had to pay for surgery. Once again best of luck to you sorry I have no more details wish I could help more.

cici123
on 6/24/16 6:15 pm

I don't really know of other financing opportuntities other than Dr. Q.  I was able to have surgery with him because of the ability to finance. He did a great job with me and his nursing care staff were beyond great.   I am a single mom too and felt like I needed to do this for myself and so I would be here and be an active mom for my kids,.Best wishes with any doctor you eventually decide on.

Canadian_Girl
on 6/25/16 1:27 pm
On June 25, 2016 at 1:15 AM Pacific Time, cici123 wrote:

I don't really know of other financing opportuntities other than Dr. Q.  I was able to have surgery with him because of the ability to finance. He did a great job with me and his nursing care staff were beyond great.   I am a single mom too and felt like I needed to do this for myself and so I would be here and be an active mom for my kids,.Best wishes with any doctor you eventually decide on.

Hi Cici! Thanks for your reply and glad to hear that you are doing well. I would love to talk to you more ? 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

cici123
on 6/25/16 3:13 pm

Hi Canada Girl,

I would be happy to communicate with you.   I am only 5 days out of surgery and back home in Maryland, in a suburb just outside of Washington DC and doing well.   That said, I have spent most of today sitting on a glider and lying around in my bed, watching Nurse Jackie episodes back to back on netflix.   I could probably do a little more than the periodic walk around the house, but read that it is best to resist the temptation to get back into action to quickly and that rest is important.   Let me know if you have any questions regarding my experience with surgery or the doctor.   Enjoy the remainder of your Saturday.    Smile.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 248 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 438 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1622 views