Has Anyone used Bariatricpal TeamMX or Mexico Bariatric Center?

thebenski
on 2/1/17 1:29 pm

I am wanting to have a VSG done in April or May and so far these two are my top contenders. I would appreciate any help.  I am also open to hearing experiences (good or bad) that anyone has had with any of the other doctors.

Thank you!

Kathy S.
on 2/1/17 1:51 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hello thebenski

We are not familiar with the first one you mentioned. We suggest with any surgeon or travel group research, research, research.  Here is link to a list of all surgeons in MX.  We have PM'd you some referrals for your review of surgeons our members has posted on.  If you need anything else let us know.

Let us know if you need any further assistance with your journey we are here to help!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/find/bariatric-surgeon/MEXICO/

Regards,

Kathy

ObesityHelp

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/17 9:06 am
VSG on 03/11/17

I went through Mexico Baratric Center and it was so packed they had to reschedule my surgery for the following day, meaning less recovery time, and a plane ride home that was super painful. I also developed a leak, when they said my leak test looked perfect. I was with about 14 other women during my time there that was in process of having it done. I onlt have talked to 1 other girl and she turned out fine. Really think about if it's going to be worth it or not. If you have complications, the docotrs here won't touch you since it was done there and yu end up paying twice as much.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 194 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 399 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1023 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1581 views