Who here has used or will be using endobatiatric?

Mjdvan
on 4/10/17 1:27 am

Hey there

Just doing some research.. had anyone used endobatiatric? ?

Love2play
on 4/27/17 6:32 am
VSG on 01/18/13 with

Yes, I used them January of 2013 and am very happy with the results. I am taking my daughter to Dr. A at the end of May.

After the first 18 months I started to regain slowly, but I have lost all of that and am maintaining at normal weight now. I am super excited for my daughter.

Let me know if you have any questions. You are in great hands with Dr. A.

Mjdvan
on 4/27/17 3:24 pm

Where did you travel from? I will be travelling from the west coast of Canada. What was your prep diet like?

Love2play
on 4/27/17 5:08 pm
VSG on 01/18/13 with

We traveled from the midwest in the US. I didn't have a pre op diet b/c I had a low enough bmi. My daughter is the same.

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/17 6:12 pm
VSG on 03/28/17

Yes, one month ago today and I had a great experience. Feel free to ask questions.

Mjdvan
on 4/27/17 8:56 pm

Wow that is awesome you were able to keep breast feeding! Where did you travel from? We're you on his snap chat? He seems so nice and friendly. Hoping to go in July or August.

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/17 1:45 am
VSG on 03/28/17

Thanks! I came from west coast USA. I got snapchat just so that I could follow him and then deleted it afterward. It was comforting to see him do the surgery over and over again through snapchat before going. He really is as nice and friendly as he appears, but he is also very busy so you don't interact very much with him. He works closely with two brothers with the last name Garza, one is a surgeon and the other a general practitioner, and they both come to check on you often after the surgery. My surgery was fast and without complications. They began anesthesia in the hospital room so that I fell asleep and woke up in my room and never saw the operating room.

Mjdvan
on 4/28/17 4:06 am

That is super comforting for me as I have a lot of anxiety just in a regular day. How much contact have you had with them since the surgery?

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/17 5:52 pm
VSG on 03/28/17

I emailed once and got a reply in video from Dr. A. They send you emails once per week for the first month to tell you what to expect in the next week.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 228 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 427 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1054 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1614 views