surgery at Mexicali bariatrics

Lolote
on 7/1/17 12:16 am - AZ
VSG on 07/14/17

Hi,

I was wondering if you guys have any experience with Mexicali bariatrics center?

I checked their website out and find it strange that you can just book your surgery from the website...

do they not require you to see the doctors ahead of time? how does it work exactly?

Also, how much do they charge for VSG or DS? i might have to pay for it myself, so I am looking into some options..

hollykim
on 7/5/17 3:25 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On July 1, 2017 at 7:16 AM Pacific Time, Lolote wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if you guys have any experience with Mexicali bariatrics center?

I checked their website out and find it strange that you can just book your surgery from the website...

do they not require you to see the doctors ahead of time? how does it work exactly?

Also, how much do they charge for VSG or DS? i might have to pay for it myself, so I am looking into some options..

most ppl who have to go to MX for surgery can't go for a consult and then go back for the surgery dovthe consult is gone online and by email.

they are the only ones who can tell you the cost, which they are glad to do with no obligation on your part to schedule surgery.

by the way, Mexicali Bariatrics is the only group in MX I recommend after having three surgeries on the area.

PreventiveMeasures
on 9/11/17 8:21 pm

I am PRAYING that they are AWESOME because Dr Wilhelmy is doing my band to sleeve revision on Wednesday 9/13/17. Pre-Op is on Tuesday. Hotel the first night then in a hospital 3 nights.

Tamryno
on 6/24/19 11:32 pm

How was your experience and how is your current situation?

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 228 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 427 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1054 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1613 views