An informative post about Surgery in MX.

glendenningallenmiss
y

on 8/16/17 7:15 am

Were you able to talk to your doctor before you made your first down payment? I have some questions for the doctor but I can't talk to him until after I make my first down payment. That seems strange to me.

jessica892
on 8/19/17 9:31 am - Poplar Bluff, MO

I honestly didn't ask to talk to the doctor so I'm not sure if that would have been an issue.

ashbeth84
on 9/4/17 12:53 pm - Wichita Falls, TX
VSG on 09/18/17

Thank you for this thread! I have scheduled my WLS with Bariatic Mexico and find great comfort in the detailed description of your experience.

SisterWithit
on 9/11/17 1:18 am - St. Catharines, ON, Canada

Oh, jessica that was an awesome accounting, m'dear!
Thoughtful, concise...Lol...my gosh lady, you even taught us how to cry out in Spanish should we find ourselves in pain after surgery!
(I think you might have missed your calling not becoming a foreign journalist, jessica -
Many, many thx!) :D

T. Young
on 9/11/17 5:33 pm - Lusby, MD

Hello,

Yes, PLEASE keep updating this post! I am considering Beliteweight also! I was worried that I would never be able to find anyone who has actually used them! I have not even finished your post yet..... Just thought I had to throw you out some encouragement really quick to keep posting on your experience! Okay, Im going to finish reading now!!!!! Bye!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 248 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 438 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1622 views