Endobariatric in Piedras Negras

JULIA2ANNE
on 12/13/17 2:58 pm

I had the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy in Piedras Negras, Mexico with Dr. Alvarez at Endobariatric. My experience was flawless.

I started the pre-op diet 10 days prior to surgery. I thought it would be tricky because we would be traveling to my daughter's wedding in New Orleans. It went by without a hitch!

From there I flew to San Antonio where I was picked up by Rosy, the driver for Endobariatric. She was great. There were only two of us that day for surgery so we felt like we got special attention ð?'??

once we arrived in Piedras Negras we were taken to our hotel which was top notch! Very new and nice. We were treated very well.

The next morning was surgery day! We were transported to the hospital which was immaculate and well run. Everyone was professional and friendly. I didn't feel nervous or worried at any point.

Dr. Alvarez is a surgeon of excellence and his work proves it. My surgery went very well. Little to no pain and no complications. If I needed something the nurse was there within two minutes!

The day after surgery I returned to the hotel. There was 24 hour nursing care there as well. Dr. Alvarez came to check on me as well.

The next day I was taken back to San Antonio and put up in a nice hotel.

My experience was textbook perfect! I cannot say enough good about Dr.Alvarez and the staff at Endobariatric! Aftercare is as important as the surgery and they are there to answer any and all questions I have. I've emailed Dr. Alvarez and had answers within two hours! Susan George was indispensable as well.

if you are wondering about surgery in Mexico, look into Endobariatric. I feel they are the best.

Missexpress410
on 12/14/17 7:49 pm

Hi Julia2Anna,

Great to hear everything went well. My surgery is scheduled for 12 Jan 2018. With less than a month I am still worry free. Everything about Dr. A calms the nerves. It took me 3 years to find him and there is no turning back. I am taking an extra day in San Antonio before I fly home. Did you check out the EndoSpa the night before surgery? My pre-op diet is 7 days. I thought it would be more. Anyway please keep doing updates so I can follow you since our surgery is a month a part.

Robin

JULIA2ANNE
on 12/15/17 5:52 am

Robin,

you are in good hands with Dr. A! Remember to walk as soon as possible after you wake up. It really helps relieve any gas buildup in your abdominal cavity!

I went to Endospa the day after surgery. My experience was not perfect. I have fibromyalgia and arthritis. The masseuse didn't speak much English. She was very rough. I said "Ouch" but it didn't help.

Mid you are going to try it be clear about what you want when you speak with the English speaker. Then she can translate for you!

I will keep you posted! If you have any questions please send them my way! Good luck and safe travels ??

Julie

taxgirlee
on 12/18/17 6:00 pm

I am so glad it went well for you.

How long did you stay in San Antonio at the hotel afterward? Was that included in the fee?

Did they also arrange your transportation back to the airport?

Thank you for answering me.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 225 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 426 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1054 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1612 views