Dr. Alvarez - Endobariatric.com

bmellag
on 3/9/18 8:16 am

Hello, I went to Piedras Negras Mexico for my sleeve surgery February 2nd. It was the most amazing experience. I truly felt like family. The nurse coordinator helps answer any questions you may have and help you with everything once you make the decision. Everything has been a blessing and I'm so glad that I chose Dr. A and his team for my sleeve. I highly recommend you look into his team if you are considering the sleeve. You will not regret it. Care by Dr. A and his team upon arrival and all thru your stay is the best, and as well as post op. He is always available if you have any questions or concerns. Check him and his new hospital (OPENING SOON!!) out!!!

Belinda.

P.s. please feel free to ask me about my journey! I am very happy with my recovery so far and my results, I've only weighed one time since surgery. :)

chonie3000
on 4/21/18 5:35 pm - New York, NY

Hi,

Strongly considering Dr.A do you mind sharing cost? Did you have the option of staying longer? Does he use drains?

Thanks

bmellag
on 4/21/18 5:59 pm

Hi, no drains for me and the 2 others that had surgery that day. Option to stay longer, I guess would need to ask the coordinator, none of us ladies needed it and felt ready to go home as scheduled. In fact, we felt so good the next day we all took a spa day! The cost starts at 8900.00 and could be more depending on each individuals situation. Good luck! Dr A is amazing! And his team the best!!!

GonzskaHeather
on 5/11/18 12:12 pm
VSG on 10/04/17

I went to another Dr in Tijuana, my experience was great. I pay for my VGS $4,000dlls+ air tickets+hotelroom+insurance but it definitely worth it. I do not need drains but It depends if you are having a revisional surgery, a OAGBP or other kind of procedure. I highly recomended my surgeon and his team. He have a profile here in obesity help (i took a few minutes to read the reviews) also i ask for the credentials and believe me he is a really really good option. look for him *Dr Ramos Kelly

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 229 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 428 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1056 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1615 views