lap band info

kathy L.
on 9/2/03 12:48 pm - Big Rapids, mi
anyone ever have lap band done north of the border?lol..just wondering because it's so hard to get info about the band being done close to home..orentation sept 10th i have a need to know of any local info on the band..thank you...
Becky A.
on 10/23/03 5:20 am - Edgerton, WI
Hi Kathy I had a lap band done on Sept 14th By Dr Sanchez in Monterrey, Mexico. I would highly recomend him. He was very caring and is an excellent surgon. The hospital is state of the art and run by American's. The CEO of the hospital even came by to check on me. The surgery for me was about 45 min. and I have had very little trouble if any. Not all of the staff speaks english but they try very had to get what you need and 9 times out of ten they got it right. The cost of my surgery was 10,850 whi*****luded everything even the 2 nights in the hotel. I did have to pay for my airfare. They had a driver pick us up at hte airport and take us anywhere we wanted to go. For me it was a very positive experience. Dr. Sanchez has a web site if you would like to check it out which www.belighter.com. I hope this helps and if I can answer any questions you can e-mail me at [email protected] Becky banded Sept 14,2003 Dr Sanchez
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 194 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 399 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1023 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1581 views