Looking for a DS surgeon in Mexico...Am I crazy????

domedome
on 9/19/03 2:24 pm - Ashburn, VA
Hi all, Thanks for allowing me to post on this board. I had my lap DS hereb in VA on 9-27-01 and have lost 172 pounds. I am thrilled if I stay right where I am now!!! What a wonderful life changing experience. Unfortunately, our insurance has changed, and because we have less than 50 employees, any kind of WLS is excluded. I know about Dr Baltasar in Spain, and Dr Marchesini in Brazil, but are their any reputable Docs in Mexico who perform the DS? I truly appreciate any info you all may have. Good luck and a great life to you no matter where you are in your journey! You desrve it!! Thanks, Barb
Debbi M.
on 10/3/03 4:57 am - Zeeland, MI
Hi Barb, no your not crazy! I thought so to when I first decided to go to MX for my DS procedure. You really should research Dr. Gilberto Ungson-Beltran. He is awesome! Everything I have heard and my own personal experience with him has been wonderful. His website is www.drgungson.com. Feel free to email him with ??. He is very prombt in responding. My surgery is in one week, if you'd like I can let you know about my post op experience when I return. Take Care....
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 229 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 428 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1056 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1616 views