Have surgery date

Lori C.
on 10/7/03 4:21 am - Dallas, OR
O.K. where do I start. What is a reasonable motel close to Dr Aquirre's office/hospital? Any other advice appreciated.
Jerry P.
on 10/7/03 8:16 am
The best place to start is going in to his patient forum.. there are lots of people there who have gone before you and people going every week... you will find out everyhting you need to know from A-Z just click in here http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/forums/?ID=A-1045621205 and jump in... I think Posada Del Sol is the best one in the tourist part of town for the most reasonable price.. I stayed at the Bahia and I was not thrilled with it. The Villa Marina and the Villa Fontana Days Inn have also been given good reviews... they are all about the same price range.. I may be remebering some of theses names incorrectly.. so check in to the forum and ask on that board.. the El Cid Best Western has had the most negative responses.... so it is best to steer clear of that one.... You can stay at the Hotel Coral (5 star)and get a discount if you mention Dr. Aguirres code that makes it not much more than the hotels in town and it is MUCH nicer... if you are not on a holiday the rates are quite reasonable.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 229 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 428 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1056 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1615 views