Costs, waiting List????

Jen B.
on 10/15/03 5:04 am - OH
Hi Everyone, I am completely desperate to have WLS. My insurance company (Nationwide) specifically excludes any kind of WLS so I haven't even tried to pursue this with them after the experiences others have had that I have read about. My only out, it seems, is to self-pay which is about attainable as doing the surgery myself! After reading many of the posts about Dr. Aguirre, I was wondering if someone could tell me what to expect, what the costs will be, & how long it takes to get a surgery date? Thanks to all *****ply!
Lori C.
on 10/15/03 5:08 am - Dallas, OR
Hi Jennifer, Dr. Aguirre is charging me 8,500 for the surgery. Dr Aguirre will move up the surgery date if he has a cancellation. I am new to this myself so good luck.
Christa L.
on 10/16/03 2:10 am - Lind, WA
Hi Jennifer...The cost, Like Lori said is $8500 whole procedure. He is scheduled out until the end of February, I think. What I did when I found out I had to self pay, is just contact him by email(he responds very quickly) and got all the info., and set the date, then I have to work on coming up with the money. If I feel I won't make it in time, I will reschedule and keep working on it. At least then it does reserve you a spot, and someone is always glad to take an earlier spot if you cancel or reschedule. So, all in all, the cost for everything when you think of airfare to San Diego ( if you don't live in that area) surgery, hotel,taxi's, food, and spending money is probably pretty close to $10000., but very well worth it, I think. Good luck with the whole process, and if you have any questions, or just wanna chat about it, you can email me at [email protected], I would love to talk to you......Christa lamar
DEBBY B.
on 12/10/03 12:40 am - OH
TIJUANA MEXICO JUST ACROSS THE BOARDER FROM SAN DIEAGO AIR HOTEL AND TRANSPORTATION INCLUDED TO AND FROM AIR PORT ALL INCLUSIVE TESTS AND SURGERY ALL FOR 8500 TOTAL IF YOU PAY 1000 DOWN BEFORE THE END OF DEC. DR VEROONED IS AT OBESITYGOODBYE.COM OR 866-MIDBAND THEY DO MOSTLY LAPBANDS THERE LOTS OF EXPERIENCE AND VERY KIND FOLKS ANTISAPATING YOUR NEEDS. GOOD LUCK I AM GOING FOR MY SURGERY MARCH 16 DEBBY LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK I AM AT [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 248 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 439 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1622 views