Is Dr. Augirre email working

Annette W.
on 2/9/04 6:14 am - Federal Way, wa
I tried emailing him a few days ago and bounced back to me as not deliverable mail error. Has anyone had that problem?? I am just trying to confirm my date.
~Jane~ *.
on 2/9/04 6:26 am - MO
Annette, I too have e-mailed him twice and it came back with error. How long did it take to get your date once you made contact? Thanks!
Annette W.
on 2/9/04 9:32 am - Federal Way, wa
I talked to him in January and he had me down on April 13th and he had emailed me a few times within 24 hours. Then last week I had a question and to confirm my date and I had my email come back to me. I believe that he is starting to get busier now. I am at the point of just calling long distance because his email is not working. Try calling him so you can make your appointment soon. Best wishes.
Marlene S.
on 2/12/04 8:29 am - Baton Rouge, LA
I emailed Dr A. a few days ago to let him know of my flight plans and this is the return email that was attached to his reply: "Dr. Alejandro Aguirre" [email protected]
Megan *.
on 2/16/04 3:11 am - CA
Hi Annette: I just had my surgery on feb 10. I also had problems reaching dr. a by email to confirm that I would be there as planned and found that calling after noon seemed to be the best time to reach someone at his office. Keep trying.
JuliaV
on 3/23/04 11:03 pm
Hi, My surgery scheduled for April 9. I used to email Dr,Aguirre at [email protected] and it worked for me. Also I email Rosella his daughter at [email protected] and it works too.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 228 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 427 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1055 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1615 views