Available laparo.RNY docs/Mexico

C. B.
on 3/5/04 11:58 am - Lisle, IL
Can someone give me info on addresses of surgeons in Mexico? I've only been able to contact Dr. Alejandro Aguirre but would like to contact others...seems that the phone numbers just don't go through. It seems that Dr. Miguel Herrera (Mexico City) is the only one that does laparoscopic RNY...do you know of others? (I'd rather not have an open one and live with long scars!). THANKS for ANY HELP?
MARY G.
on 3/6/04 12:35 am - LAS VEGAS, NV
I can only tell you who not to contact.. DR Verboonen DR Ponce De Leon...Obesitygoodbye.com they are horrible as far as aftercare....long story..there are too many good doc's in mexico to mess with these two...I never had a problem calling when i was doing my research..most of them had 888 #'s or 800 #'s good luck mary
GrannyLaLa
on 3/9/04 2:35 pm - South,, AR
Go to yahoo.com and sign in then go to yahoo groups and put in http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/mexicanbandsters/
inkchick
on 3/11/04 4:16 pm - Saskatoon, Canada
I had Dr Roberto Rumbaut in Monterrey do my lap rny-jan 27,2004. 13,000 american covers all but air and hotel. I was very happy with him-have lost about 38 lbs. You can email him and he emails right back. (24 hours) if you want his email address, let me know. heather lap rny jan 27,2004 5'7" 253/215/140
Deborah P.
on 3/12/04 12:04 am - NY, NY
I researched for over a year like a obsessed person and talked to over 30 people personally. The two names that always came up were Dr. Rumbaut and Dr. Aguirre. My surgery is with Dr. Aguirre in Ensenada on March 18th. I am thrilled with the choice after literally speaking to spouses or companions who traveled with the patient and the care and skill he is known for. Dr. Rumbaut is in Monterrey and I heard positives too on him but it ended up being a cost issue for me as I'm not having lap.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 252 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 442 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1625 views