TYPE OF I.D BEFORE PASSING MEXICO BORDER?

Annette W.
on 3/28/04 4:24 pm - Federal Way, wa
JUST CHECKING TO SEE WHAT YOU USED TO PASS FROM UNITED STATES TO THE MEXICAN BORDER PATROL.
Dinka Doo
on 3/28/04 7:23 pm - Medford, OR
Nothing - not a dad blasted thing. They waved us right through, but then we were with Bamby as well and he had a Baja CA plate. Dina
dannern
on 3/28/04 9:51 pm - N. O., la
They asked us for ID at the border. I had to show my drivers license. That was all the ID I had to show.
Charlotte H.
on 3/28/04 10:35 pm - Taylor, TX
Getting into Mexico is not the problem - it's getting back into the US. When you come back into the states you will need a drivers license and I had been told that you should also bring your birth certificate or passport to prove citizenship. I know that other people have only had a drivers license and have not had any problem. When we crossed back into California from Baja my mom and I handed the guy our passports and he asked mom for her drivers license but didn't ask me for mine! I suppose that how much verification they would need would depend a lot on whatever is happening in the world terrorism-wise at the time. If the US is under threat I would expect them to want more and spend more time examining it. Charlotte
y0maria
on 3/29/04 9:16 am - CA
When we went into Mexico we were not asked for any type of identification whatsoever! Coming back we were only asked where we were going and what state we were born in. Again, we did not have to show ID. I have been to Mexico many times, by plane, boat and car and the most ID I have ever had to show has been my driver's license.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 194 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 399 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1022 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1581 views