Anyone having bypass in ensenada with Dr A??

chunkable
on 11/7/04 12:02 pm - federal way, wa
Just wondering if anyone has had this doctor to do the bypass surgery not the band? any information on him or his staff. Im scared to go to mexico to get this done but was wondering if anyone had any experience with him or this surgery done by him? Thanks Cindy
Happy Me
on 11/7/04 12:57 pm
http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/forums/?ID=A-1045621205 Follow this link to his patient forum. There are LOTS of us!
Tim H.
on 11/8/04 4:53 am - Masaryktown, Fl
I have as well as many others here on the board. Dr A only does Open RNY. He is simply put the best. The care is the best. You will not find a doctor here like him. Tim
Sonya Galindo
on 11/11/04 2:50 am - Orange, CA
Cindy - check up on Dr. Aguirre in Ensenada - great on everything - I am having my surgery in a week.......... my profile has info....
Cheri Moran
on 11/12/04 2:54 pm - Big Spring, TX
I had my surgery with Dr. Aguirre six months ago. He and his staff are the best. I couldn't be happier with my surgery. I have not had any complications what so ever. Please e-mail me if you have any questions. Be sure to look at Dr. Aguirre's patient forum we are a very active group. I wish you the best as you make your decision! Cheri
Christina H.
on 11/15/04 4:05 am - tx
I AM LOOKING FOR THE SAME INFORMATION!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. I SAW HIS WEB SITE AND IT WAS HELPFUL.. IF YOU HEAR FROM ANYONE WILL YOU LET ME KNOW???? OT POST IT. GOOD LUCK, AND I'LL SHARE INFO TOO. THANKS-CHRISTINA
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 248 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 438 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1058 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1622 views