Sittin' in Ensenada 2 1/2 days post-op.......

klnbaker
on 11/12/04 11:13 am - Gresham, OR
Sounds like the beginning of a Jimmy Buffett song. I made it! I'm now a looser, too. I've met some wonderful people here, all the medical staff and the two sweet ladies that had surgery the day before and the day after me. My husband has been such an angel in taking care of me. I really think I put the vow "for better, for worse; in sickness and in health" to the test this week. But, he never complains. I'll write more later on my profile of my experience, if anyone is interested. But, for now, I'm going back to watching Mexican TV! Hope your dreams come true, I know I'm living mine. Kathleen
Cheri Moran
on 11/12/04 2:38 pm - Big Spring, TX
Congratulations Kathleen! I'm happy to hear you have joined the losing side and doing well. Husbands are pretty great aren't they! I don't know what I would have done without mine. He stayed with me night and day and couldn't jump up and get things for me fast enough while I was recovering. He even emptied and washed my bile bag every day. That's love! Dr. Aguirre's surgical team and the nurses were really great people. I wish you the best as you continue your recovery! Cheri
Razzle D.
on 11/12/04 2:54 pm - somewhere, TX
Congratulations Kathleen, So glad you are doing well and most of all Your a LOSER!!! Woo hoo!!! I wish you the best of luck and would love to hear about your experiences with Dr A. I will be there in 24 days!! Hugs, April Take Care
DW
on 11/12/04 10:30 pm - Galveston, TX
Congratulations April, So glad to hear that you are doing well and just think, it will just keep getting better. Say Hi to Dr A. Dot
TracyW
on 11/13/04 7:44 am - Spring, TX
Congratulations I'm really glad to hear everything went well... My surgery is Jan 25th.. I'll check your post after you get back. I hope your trip home goes well Good Luck....
sue_f
on 11/14/04 2:15 pm - Portland, OR
I am so glad everything went well for you! I can't wait until it is my turn. Only 19 more days for me! Woo hoo! Let us know how everything went when you get home!
Sonya Galindo
on 11/15/04 1:48 am - Orange, CA
I am so glad that all is good - you sound in good spirits!!! Congrats!!! I will be there on Thursday...... I'll be added to the loser list!!!! Take care and God Bless... Sonya
Christina H.
on 11/15/04 4:03 am - tx
I AM SO GLAD YOU POSTED, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE IN GOOD SPIRITS AND ARE DOING WELL. I AM SO GLAD FOR YOU. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW EXCITING THIS NEW CHAPTER IN YOUR LIFE MUST BE. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN KNOWING ALL KINDS OF INFOR YOUR WILLING TO SHARE I AM LOOKING FOR A SURGEON IN MEXICO, I AM STILL A LITTLE LOST. THANK YOU!!! AND GOOD LUCK....! HUGS, CHRISTINA
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 253 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 443 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1625 views