I'm here in Ensenada!!!!! Yippee!!!

Sonya Galindo
on 11/18/04 11:28 am - Orange, CA
Just so dang excited!!! I have had an awesome day - I am so blessed - God has just paved the way... My drive here was awesome - my friend Cindy and her husband Mike are with me - it took us only 2 hours and 45 minutes.. went to the hospital - met Rosella - checked into the apartment - which is sooo cute - I went to go see Amanda and she looks so good - a little pain but is doing very well - it was so nice to met her and I will see her in the am again... I met Dr. Aguirre - he is so awesome - 200% confident in him - I'll have pictures to post - my friend Cindy will be in the surgery room during - how cool is that - all is good - keep me in prayer - I go in at 7am and surgery at 9:00am - talk to you soon..... Sonya
TracyW
on 11/18/04 12:11 pm - Spring, TX
We will be thinking of you tomorrow. Have someone let us know when thay can how you are doing.. Take Care Girl and enjoy your evening..
klnbaker
on 11/20/04 10:18 am - Gresham, OR
Hi Sonya! You must be staying in apt. #1! We warmed that one up for you. Hope your surgery went well. I was so surprised at how quickly my recovery went. I hope yours will be the same. My thoughts and prayers are with you for a smooth recovery. --Kathleen (10 days post-op!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 194 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 399 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1023 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1581 views