Bus From Tijuana to Ensenada

Jasna2
on 11/22/04 12:16 pm - Eau Claire, WI
I noticed the message regarding bus service from Larado... I went with my mother and son from LA to Ensenada. We took the train from LA (really outside LA) to San Diego, took the tram to old town San Diego and walked across the border. The bus stop is about 3 blocks away. The bus ride for me was $7 and $4 for my mom and son. ( I don't understand how anyone can charge $300 for this trip). My son is in a wheel chair and I pushed him across the border. On the day I got out of the hospital we did the same thing but in reverse. (If you are going to do this check out the bus schedule before hand. Luckily a bus was leaving within 20 minutes of us getting to the station but the next bus was not for 6 hours) My mom had oral surgery the day we left too. We easliy made it up to Tijuan and across the border. Don't be afraid to try this. If you have any questions let me know. I know I put all the money I had into the surgery and needed to save money where I could. I know some people really see this as a big problem but if we could do it easily anyone should be able to. Just for anyone interested Anne
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 194 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 399 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1022 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1581 views