Dr Aguirre's message board!!

DW
on 11/26/04 11:02 pm - Galveston, TX
I can't post to Dr A's board, is it just me or everyone? No new posts since Nov 23. Dot
Charlotte H.
on 11/26/04 11:07 pm - Taylor, TX
Good morning Dot! You're up early! I haven't tried to post, but noticed that no one has posted since your last note. I'll pop over there now and try and see what happens. Hope to see you in January! Charlotte
Charlotte H.
on 11/26/04 11:13 pm - Taylor, TX
Nope! Reported it to technical support - but the last time I tried that I got the message back as undeliverable! Wonder what's wrong? Charlotte
DW
on 11/27/04 12:01 am - Galveston, TX
I can post to other boards, I wonder what is going on? We need our message board. I will try to contact OH as well. Dot
Debbie L
on 11/27/04 3:47 pm - Western, Pa
I am having trouble with the member directory. When I try to get in there it tells me an error occured. Haven't been able to get in there since I came back from Vegas. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.
sue_f
on 11/28/04 4:11 am - Portland, OR
I have been having the same problem with the member directory. Just get lots of missing names and partial names. Glad it is not just me!
Cheri Moran
on 11/28/04 9:24 am - Big Spring, TX
I've been having problems with Dr. A's message board, too. When I try to read the messages, I can't read any that are older than those shown on the first message page which is about 10 messages. I was wondering why no one was writing anything since the 23rd. I hope they get the problem fixed, and soon. Cheri
Molly Mae
on 11/29/04 5:50 am - WA
Hi Everyone! I am so glad I checked over here for ya'll. I am getting so sad about the inaccessibility to Dr A's stuff. Oh, well, I'll keep checking. Molly
Sondra H.
on 11/30/04 8:00 am - Dittmer, Mo
Hi everyone, I thought it was just me. I can't post either. I e-mailed tech support and they told me to get completely out of OH and delete my cookies. I wasn't sure what that meant, but I went to tools and deleted the cookies. That did not help at all. I hope they get this fixed soon. Grace and I are going to Tijuana Jan.5th to have PS with Dr. Fuentes, if anyone else is interested in having surgery done around that time let me know. We are trying to rent a house and need to know how many bedrooms. Good luck to all you upcoming pre-ops. Sondra
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 228 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 427 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1054 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1613 views